Gucci Mane & V-Nasty Reveal "BAYTL" Cover & Tracklist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
Gucci Mane and V-Nasty have teamed up for a collaborative album titled BAYTL, releasing December 13th via Warner Bros. Records.

The LP has already spawned the cut "Whip Appeal" featuring P2theLA. Additional guest stars on the album include Mistah F.A.B., Slim Dunkin and Berner.

Check the tracklist and cover art below

1. Whip Appeal (Feat. P2theLA)
Produced by Zaytoven
2. Loaded (Feat. Mistah F.A.B.)
Produced by Zaytoven
3. Let’s Get Faded
Produced by Zaytoven
4. White Girl
Produced by Zaytoven
5. Push Ups (Feat. Slim Dunkin)
Produced by Zaytoven
6. Food Plug (Feat. Berner)
Produced by Zaytoven
7. Out My Circle
Produced by Tha Bizness
8. Hate Me Some More
Produced by Zaytoven
9. Millions Every Month
Produced by Zaytoven
10. Fill My Shoes
Produced by
11. F*ck You (Feat. Slim Dunkin)
Produced by Zaytoven
12. Sick Swag
Produced by Zaytoven

Apr 12, 2004
im so glad my nigga joe blow diss vnasty and kreashawn on his new shit i respect her for gettin her money but she is a terrible rapper hands down and rappers that are falling off are tryin to ride they wave to stay in the game am i lyin yall?????????

Sep 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
Dissing V-Nasty and Kreayshawn is not gonna give anybody more fans. So if them getting dissed makes a fan feel better then more power to you. They will continue to have an audience. That may not be you, but it also does not effect you either.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
Dissing V-Nasty and Kreayshawn is not gonna give anybody more fans. So if them getting dissed makes a fan feel better then more power to you. They will continue to have an audience. That may not be you, but it also does not effect you either.
The truth is they also gonna out sell most the ones dissing them ......

Im not a fan of them just not gonna hate ........