Gucci Mane & V-Nasty Reveal "BAYTL" Cover & Tracklist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2006
That's all you care about? Money? See this is the reason why I don't even fuck with bitches like Vnasty... "She's still gone get paid" blah blah blah. When are we gonna actually read "It's alright because she makes music for her fans and will continue to do so" ?

PS - Vnasty is hella ugly haha and she's garbage.... NIGGA

Feb 18, 2011
I'm assuming its gon be all recycled verses from Gucci cause if I'm not mistaken,he's been locked up since they announced the album,correct??

I don't have an opinion,good or bad on this tho..I don't listen to either one..I just hope you gettin your $$$ Stretch..

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
This shit must be fake! If its real, that's a bad move for gucci.
I am wondering the same thing. Given that whatever positive reputation you have is based on the fact that you have kept making (mostly) hard trap music in times when pretty much everyone else who has being moderately successful has done so with some truly awful gay-pop music, why would you then make a whole album with someone like V-Nasty....

Feb 28, 2006
how is it a bad move for gucci? im sure there are more white girl mobb fans than gucci have right now. according to mainstream hiphop, gucci was just a one hit wonder. i probably wouldve never heard of him again if it wasnt for this.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
how is it a bad move for gucci? im sure there are more white girl mobb fans than gucci have right now. according to mainstream hiphop, gucci was just a one hit wonder. i probably wouldve never heard of him again if it wasnt for this.
It's a bad move because while it may get some white girl mobb fans to listen to him in the short term, it will alienate the core audience in the long term

Dec 19, 2005
i coulda sworn joe blow said somethin about "shout out to kreayshawn and lil b, but that funny shit aint gon keep the bay on"

didnt sound like much of a diss.. unless you talkin about a different song.

@ 0:38

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Because of all these threads on the Sicc did I just check out that Whip Appeal track. Never listened to V-Nasty or those other girls before and honestly, she sounds like a 8 year old boy. What's all this about? I don't get it.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
That's all you care about? Money? See this is the reason why I don't even fuck with bitches like Vnasty... "She's still gone get paid" blah blah blah.
all i care about is money. i have mouths to feed. i could give a fuck less if someone doesnt think im "keepin it real"... i could give 2 shits about street cred, but do you playa...

Apr 12, 2004
joe blow was keepin it all the way real i dont understand how thizz gets upset when i made the joe blow comment but its ok for her to diss dlo and flash guns and etc and talk down on bay artist that make music smh i dont get it feel me.

Apr 7, 2004
I remember seeing a youtube video with v-nasty,gucci,and zay in the booth in atl working on music. I believe all these tracks will be new beats and verses from gucci. Im not a fan but you cant be mad at her. She chasing her dreams and she gained a few fans in the process. If soulja boy and lil'b can have a fan base why cant v-nasty

Sep 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
joe blow was keepin it all the way real i dont understand how thizz gets upset when i made the joe blow comment but its ok for her to diss dlo and flash guns and etc and talk down on bay artist that make music smh i dont get it feel me.
Joe Blow "keeping it real" and dissing V-Nasty is fine by me if that's how he feels. That's a person saying something about another person directly. My problem is with people cheering from the sideline for an artist to diss another artist based on not liking their music. And as far as the D-Lo diss they know each other personally and that's between them. If you diss a person you know personally and know you will see them and stand by your words I can't do nothing but respect that even if I don't agree with it. Fact of the matter is you wouldn't care about anything she was doing if it wasn't working for her. To me that's a sign of a hater.