Gucci Mane & V-Nasty Reveal "BAYTL" Cover & Tracklist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 16, 2011
hus or jacka work with dusty ass cormega, it's "BAY TO NY, THIS IS BIG."

v-nasty work with a relevant gucci, it's "FUCK THIS SHIT THE BAY AND HIP-HOP IS DEAD."
LMAO! How in the fuck you going to even compare anything Jack, Hus or Cormega do to what V-Nasty & Gucci do?..... GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
it's easy when ya'll fandom leads you all to grade on a curve when assessing the relevance of something.

all of your reactions say it all. i'm not checking for gucci and v-nasty, nor am i checking for jacka and cormega, so i can say whatever i want from an objective standpoint.

all you already got your poms poms out tho.

Feb 7, 2006
i didn't get the jacka hus and cormega joint, nor do I want to, and I dont plan on getting the v-nasty gucci joint. I like gucci and mega. But you're not objective anti you hate on more hip hop style rap, and usually defend "trap/swag" music against hip hop, etc. If anyone was objective we'd wait for the album and review it side to side w the mega album.

Feb 7, 2006
gucci is but how you said it is like cormega is some bum ass nigga thats not an established indie artists that's been doing it, that's that bias shit. Just say gucci is poppin.

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
i didn't get the jacka hus and cormega joint, nor do I want to, and I dont plan on getting the v-nasty gucci joint. I like gucci and mega. But you're not objective anti you hate on more hip hop style rap, and usually defend "trap/swag" music against hip hop, etc. If anyone was objective we'd wait for the album and review it side to side w the mega album.
that's because you don't hear trap/swag music talking out on "real" or "conscious" hip-hop every 2 minutes because there's nothing to hate on, and no benefit from hating. everything has it's place, and any artist that has a fan earned a fan, whether they rap about the supreme alphabet and not eating pork or they rap about their block or their car.

i just think it's funny that people treat hip-hop and rap like it's a bitch that needs defending. and like they're in any position to defend it anyways sitting in a chair behind a keyboard in their house.