Grillz Shop??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
LOL dude said he NEEDS a grill, 2005 called they want their played out fad back.

if you really want a grill you gotta go gangsta with it and have em put in permanantly, that will fly well at the interview at mcdonalds

Feb 21, 2006
you dont need a grill. u want a grill. if u need a grill your priorities are FUCKED UP
this nigg...yea same shit you know what i mean....and me wanting a grill aint got nothin 2 do wit why hip hop is down, by all means Im a innovator and if you think havin a grill or any other accessory is destroying hip hop you must be lost homie..its people thats say shit like hip-hop scene is dumbed down is why hip hop is slippin ...i always had a grill but recently lost it. got use to having one so i feels wierd without it feel me. i aint into nuthin flasy anyways. just basic

names

Sicc OG
Aug 11, 2006
this nigg...yea same shit you know what i mean....and me wanting a grill aint got nothin 2 do wit why hip hop is down, by all means Im a innovator and if you think havin a grill or any other accessory is destroying hip hop you must be lost homie..its people thats say shit like hip-hop scene is dumbed down is why hip hop is slippin ...i always had a grill but recently lost it. got use to having one so i feels wierd without it feel me. i aint into nuthin flasy anyways. just basic
you an innovator because u want a grill? Wow* this is outah my radar . -=\

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Yeah Grillz were a fad for most ppl but belive me they aint going no were.....

I dont know how old you ppl are but folks have been rockin grillz out here in northern cali since the early 90s, so it aint nothin new.

And for dude askin the question theres a couple spotz...Try Kokos on Florin and 24th they do a pretty good job and thier prices aint to bad...A.P 9 got his shit done there and his grill is clean as fuck.

Feb 21, 2006
Yeah Grillz were a fad for most ppl but belive me they aint going no were.....

I dont know how old you ppl are but folks have been rockin grillz out here in northern cali since the early 90s, so it aint nothin new.

And for dude askin the question theres a couple spotz...Try Kokos on Florin and 24th they do a pretty good job and thier prices aint to bad...A.P 9 got his shit done there and his grill is clean as fuck.
THANK YOU...for the people that was late in the game Nelly puts out a song called Grillz THEN everyone wanted to hope on the bandwagon...and now all of a sudden its a fad???? what lol....yea i can admit not as many people In Sac at lest be rockin grillz like dat but i do see them from time to time.. but like i was sayin rather u think its a fad or not..i aint tryin be trendy wit it, i just want somethin simple...plus i do travel to the south from time time....Oh big ups to sovereign for the comment lol...yous a funny dude

Feb 21, 2006
WHY WOULD YOU WANT ONE? YEARS LATER EVEN?
well refering back to my first post....i said i always had one, but i just resently lost it...and it just dont feel the same with out. it feels werd when im use to wearin it lol...but to end this thread and topic..All I want is locations thats all..eveyone can have the own opinion bout it, its all good.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
i bought my first grill, when i saw juve HA, my uncles been wearin fronts since 89 or 90 , just admit you want a grill