Greasiest Food You've Ever Had??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2002
I've had my fair share of over greasy shit, but im going with.

Blondies Pizza (concord), the stoners working there dont know what the hell is going on. I could drain that pizza of its auburn grease for days.

Another Honorable mention for pizza places, Fat Slice in berkeley gets the award for one of the filthiest bathrooms.

Nov 5, 2004
My grandma's fried chicken.

Every time I have it, I go wayyyy past overeating. Like, having trouble walking after the meal and shit, lol. I feel like I'm gonna die after, but its so damn good.

May 31, 2006
RawLyrixx said:
Another Honorable mention for pizza places, Fat Slice in berkeley gets the award for one of the filthiest bathrooms.
it smells like nightmare vagina in there in general. i only went there once, i dobbed the pizza with a napkin and the grease went straight through it to my hand..

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
This pizza place in pittsburgh, has some greasy ass pizza, there's like a lake of grease in the midle of it every time, but damn if it aint he best pizza I've ever had... I usually dip the crust in the grease, shits bomb as fuck.

Vincents Pizza Park in Pittsburgh, best pizza on earth.