graveyard shifts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I used to love working the night shift when i was in the Navy, there wasn't alot of high ranking people around if any. I would have alot of down time and still get shit done and then some. The bad side is I worked harder than any one the bums on the shift in my division and when my night shift supervisior gave me nice eval marks i was overshadowed by the folks who had more face time with the higher ups. I still got promoted over most of em so it didn't really matter though.

It would be a great time for me to get a graveyard shift job so I can knock out my degree as long as the hours aren't too out there. I couldn't do what Surcalman is doing those hours are crazy unless the money was right.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
i been workin the night shift for 2 years, i like it but i never get any sleep. got laid off on friday tho so ill b drinking & collecting unemployment til they call me back. *takes a sip of the num num*

May 15, 2002
I did a 12 hour 6:30pm-6:30am shift for a few months in a factory. It definitely fucks up everything about your life since you're on the exact opposite schedule of people with normal jobs so you just kind of live in your own world and it occasionally overlaps with normal life. Ain't that exciting!

kevp

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2004
I did a 12 hour 6:30pm-6:30am shift for a few months in a factory. It definitely fucks up everything about your life since you're on the exact opposite schedule of people with normal jobs so you just kind of live in your own world and it occasionally overlaps with normal life. Ain't that exciting!
The fucked up thing about it is when you up TRYIN to do shit with "Normal" people they trip out on you being tired at 3 in the fuckin afternoon...

I think every person on this planet should HAVE TO work graveyard shift for a year or so, just to understand what the fuck we go through as night shift employees...