graveyard shifts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2003
anyone else work these.

I just got outta work at 5am. the sun is comin up and I wanna drink beer and get fucked up and people are crashin out.

I sat my ass at work all night an played spades all night chillen. I guess thats one benefit of working slow ass nights. from 9pm till 5 am

I feel wierd shooting soco and the sun is barely coming up.

Fuck.

Dec 9, 2005
Yeah, the only thing that sucks is that your sleep pattern hella changes. I'd get off at 7:30am, and couldn't go to sleep because the sun was up and everyone was just starting their day.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I dont work the graveyard shift anymore, now i work the "early am shift" from 4am-1230, sometimes 2am-1030, its pretty sweet, get to work hella early when its not busy, leave before it gets hella busy, and theres hella time left in the day to do what i want...

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
I never was the type to wake up at 4am start at 5am-3am and actually enjoy working that type of shift. The thought of waking up that early bothered me at first but with a couple cups of coffee and the days going by so fast i'm glad i stuck with my job. I like my job alot and the overtime is lovely so it all works out in the end.

I worked the graveyard shift for a couple weeks and i hated it. Some people can pull it off and i know i'm not one of them.

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
and damn my brother just called me talk'n bout he at great mall with his girl and hears someone rapp'n all loud, he looks round and it's crazy locs doin' it str8 youtube style like one of his video....wish i was there cuz my brother was crack'n the fuck up on the phone and said theres hella ppl just laugh'n at dude...i could hear that fool in the backround lol...

edit: fool just got a ticket lol..

Jun 23, 2003
man I woke up at 4pm today and can still taste soco in my throat. I wanna puke. lol

I can fall asleep when I get home. the problem is that I will sleep untill the next day when I have to work.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
I used to work 11pm - 7am...I'd finally get to sleep like at noon, sleep 3 hours or so, and be up the rest of the day. Fucked me up for a while...after that job, it took me like 4 months to get back into the ''normal'' flow of things.

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
anyone else work these.

I just got outta work at 5am. the sun is comin up and I wanna drink beer and get fucked up and people are crashin out.

I sat my ass at work all night an played spades all night chillen. I guess thats one benefit of working slow ass nights. from 9pm till 5 am

I feel wierd shooting soco and the sun is barely coming up.

Fuck.
i feel you on that but whats fucked up is if you are like me and live in houston and wanted a beer after you got off at 5 you couldnt get one until 7. i work 11-7 and i usually stop and get a 16oz can for the 1 dollar. on sundays i cant shit until 12pm so i have to make sure i have something at the house waiting for me.

Jun 27, 2003
My schedule changes every other week, and then sometimes within the week. So it's like I'm on Days this week, and then next week I'll be on swings, but in between I'll pull a mid 2 days out the week. That shit sucks, cuz when I'm on swings and then I get 2 days off I'll be used to being up til 6 or 7am and shiet. Then the next day I'll be on days and gotta be there by 7 so I be hella slow during the beginning of the day. Mids are koo cuz usually it aint really nobody else around, but the time hella drags. I wouldn't mind having a consistent schedule of just straight swings.