GRADE YOUR TEAMS DRAFT......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2006
i mentioned the bears in my first post LOL...the only moronic thing going on is fans trying to excuse the hurting al davis just did to yall...whose going to stop the run LOL...same shit different year for these idiotic raider fans

Feb 14, 2009
B-Hopefully these guys can make a difference for us. As long we beat the 9ers gay asses I will be happy.

RAMS DRAFT PICKS:
2. JASON SMITH, OT - BAYLOR
35. JAMES LAURINAITIS, LB - OHIO ST
66. BRADLEY FLETCHER, CB - IOWA
103. DORELL SCOTT, DT - CLEMSON
160. BROOKS FOSTER, WR - UNC
196. KEITH NULL, QB - W. TEX A&M
211. CHRIS OGBONNAYA, RB - TEXAS

May 1, 2007
I give the raiders a C. I think they should have drafted atleast one OL. If DBH turns out to be a good player the grade would have switch to atleast a B or B+.

And MooreBlock once again you act like the biggest know it all in this whole forum. You have no idea how DBH or Mitchell are going to turn out, your just going off what others are saying about the raiders first 2 picks which is all speculation at this point.

Apr 10, 2006
YOU'RE A NINER FAN PROBABLY SO WE CAN'T EVEN EXPECT YOU TO TALK ABOUT THE RAIDERS IN A LOGICAL WAY.

ALSO: TEAMS WERE AFTER MITCHEL. DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE YOU SPEAK.
your a raiders fan......your talking down on people like your team has accomplished something in this draft. I bet your the type of fan who is surprised that his team sucks every year.
Imma be real and give the 49ers B- or C+.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I was gonna comment on the draft, but I saw people giving the Lions an A- and the Raiders a B, so I'll just take my comments elsewhere.

Aug 9, 2006
And MooreBlock once again you act like the biggest know it all in this whole forum. You have no idea how DBH or Mitchell are going to turn out, your just going off what others are saying about the raiders first 2 picks which is all speculation at this point.
reaches.....end of story.....did i say how they would pan out as players (no...to answer my own question)

reaches.....end of story...

same shit different year from raider fans....always hope LOL....:hurt::hurt::hurt:

know it all or not.......reaches......end of story

Jun 26, 2002
I can't give a specific grade, but I am VERY pleased with the Steelers draft..

Evander "Ziggy" Hood--great first pick. With an aging defensive line, we definitely needed this pick. I would have to predict him as a starter within a couple seasons. And his name is Ziggy.

Kraig Urbik (G)--good size, and can apparently play G or C. Don't know much about him, but I was hoping for a OL pick within the first 3 rounds, so there you go.

Mike Wallace (WR)--This guy has wheels.. ran a 4.3 at the columbine. I think dude has potential as a receiver (can stretch the field), but more importantly as a return-man. With Nate Washington being traded to Tenn, I was hoping we could get a decent pick to compete with Limas Sweed for the number 3 receiver.

Keenan Lewis (CB)--McFadden's gone, Deshea Townsend is aging, and although Willie Gay has potential to be a decent starter for us in the future and the pickup of Ratliff, I'm glad we addressed the corner position. From the little bit I've seen him play, he reminds me a little bit of Ike Taylor. Decent size for a corner and good in press coverage.

Joe Burnett (CB)--Once again, addressing the corner spot. Don't know much about him other than he has potential to be a decent return man as well.

Frank Summers (RB/FB)--this dude is a BEAST. So glad we drafted him. If you haven't seen him, check him out on YouTube. 243 pounder.. now THAT is a Pittsburgh-style back. I'm excited about this guy.

Ra'Shon Harris (D-Line)--no clue, but once again this was an area we needed to address.

A.Q. Shipley (C)--I think this was a good late-round pick. Dude's a hard worker, and did well for Penn State. Hopefully he can prove his worth.

D.J. Johnson (TE)--Don't know much about him other than he can play fullback as well.. a Sean McHugh-type guy.

And this is why I'm very pleased with this draft class: With most of our team remaining unchanged, there were 2 areas that I really hoped we'd address, which is goal-line/short yardage rushing, and kick returning. Things haven't been the same since the Bus retired. And then we get rid of Dan Kreider??? We throw Gary Russell in at the goal line and wonder why we can't score?? Watch this Frank Summers guy run.. he WILL be able to score. He's just looking to hit someone when he runs. Dude can move too. We may use him a lot like the Ravens use La'Ron McClain, sort of like a RB/FB combo. As far as returning goes, this has been awful for the Steelers in the past few years. I could never understand why we can't just find some really athletic/FAST player that has the potential to break one at any time. I doubt Najeh Davenport, Gary Russell, or Carey Davis would be that guy. We brought in 2 guys with that potential, most noticeably Mike Wallace. Those 2 factors, as well as addressing both sides of the line, makes me happy.

GO STEELERS

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
49ers A-

Crabtree is an undeniable playmaker, to have him fall to us at 10 is a miracle....
trading our 2nd round pick, when the talents of the draft started to fall off, was a great choice, especially to get a 1st from the panthers next year (Panthers prolly have the hardest schedule in the NFL for next year). Glen Coffee is a decent running back too, but i think alot of his success was due to that OL. Scott Mckillop is also a very good pick, underrated, but hes that big body that will open the lanes up for Patrick Willis once Spikes is done. Bear Pascoe, great pick, devistating blocker, he can catch as well, and is a pretty good long snapper, great value here, to replace bajema. Curtis Taylor and Ricky Jean Francois are pretty much potential players, theyve had tons of potential and havent shown much, as 7th round picks, no risk here really.... Oh and Nate Davis, he has dyslexia and throws the ball oddly, but hes another Jamarcus Russell, he had the stongest arm in the draft lol

and the UDFAs

DE Pannel Egboh (Stanford) - camp filler
CB Jahi Word-Daniels (Georgia Tech) - IMO he has a great chance to make the roster, one of my underrated CBs in the draft
RB Kory Sheets (Purdue) - Super Steal right here, he was ranked by mel kiper as the rb right behind Coffee, Sheets is a beast
OT Alex Boone (Ohio State) - I think he has a good shot at making the team as well, wont do good as a LT, but may have a future at RT
CB Carlos Thomas (South Carolina) - interesting camp body
DE Brandon Long (Michigan State) - camp body
CB Terrail Lambert, (Notre Dame) - camp body
OG Matt Huners (South Florida) - PS maybe?
WR Dobson Collins (Gardner-Webb) wont make the team w
OT Kyle Howard (Wyoming) PS maybe as well

The team is banking its success on Haralson and Lawson as the OLBs (Maybe they sign Jason Taylor as a 3rd down rushing OLB? or leroy Hill?) and Marvel Smith as the RT, Adam Snyder can play any position on the OL.

If we dont make playoffs next year, we have 2 1st rounders to possibly draft a qb.

Veterans who may not be on roster on opening day....

Barry Sims, Mark Roman, Thomas Clayton (PS?), Arnaz Battle possibly, and Zack Keasey,