GRADE YOUR TEAMS DRAFT......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2007
reaches.....end of story.....did i say how they would pan out as players (no...to answer my own question)

reaches.....end of story...

same shit different year from raider fans....always hope LOL....:hurt::hurt::hurt:

know it all or not.......reaches......end of story
Being drafted as a reach doesn't apply to how good or bad you will be as a player so your statement is null and void. Every draft atleast half of the 1st round picks either don't amount to shit or become average players anyways so who cares about reaches.

Nov 6, 2004
The Raiders get an F that shit was terrible. For them to draft bey that early and to have to pay that money is ridiculous. Just based on his #'s at maryland last year. Dont tell me about he played in a pro style offense, he's not the quarterback. Even if they dont get Crabtree, who was CLEARLY the best receiver available, they could have picked Raji, Maybin or Orakpo. Our DL could use some help especially if DB doesnt stay healthy. They could have somehow picked Robiske as a receiver in the 2nd or went after Boldin at some point (HELLO!). His 40 time was 4.30 but but how important is that? Chaz Schilens ran a 4.38 and Johnnie Lee ran a 4.48. Is Higgins not fast enough? If there are questions about his hands now, how is he going to catch lasers from JR? Speed is overrated! Its not like he ran that fast and caught the ball like Crabtree did. Even the other picks were questionable. We could have used some help on the O line instead of that WR and DE. Maybe the safety will prove worthy but I am not convinced. By the way we still have Cable as the coach. How much you want to bet he's done after this year or maybe before its up?

One good thing is the niners dont have much of a QB, so Crabtree might not rub it in too bad.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
DAMN 'TONY' I FINALLY AGREED WITH U ON $OMETHING.........NOT THE GRADE BUT THE NECE$$ITY OF O-LINEMAN. IMO BOTH BAY TEAM$ $HOULD HAVE GOTTEN AN ELITE LINEMAN 2 HELP PROTECT THE QB.........
I honestly think the Niners should have went with the best DE/OLB available to fit their 3-4 scheme and address their anemic pass rush! Plus they would be putting another deep defender out there to pair up with Willis because he's a beast and would cause problems along side a pass rusher like Merriman! You see what Al is doing in Oakland, he's surrounding talent around his key players

Jun 18, 2005
I honestly think the Niners should have went with the best DE/OLB available to fit their 3-4 scheme and address their anemic pass rush! Plus they would be putting another deep defender out there to pair up with Willis because he's a beast and would cause problems along side a pass rusher like Merriman! You see what Al is doing in Oakland, he's surrounding talent around his key players
I AGREE WITH U ONCE AGAIN!!!!
CRABTREE NEVER GOT MY ATTENTION
I KNOW BOTH TEAM$ NEED A PRE$ENCE IN THE MIDDLE ON 'D'
& PA$$/RUN BLOCKER$ CUZ BOTH HAVE A $OLID RUNNING BACK CORE.
BUT FUK IT CRABTREE WA$ AVAIL. & I GUE$$ THE FRI$CO BOYZ TOOK A CHANCE.
I $TILL THINK AL $HOULD HAVE BEEFED UP ON THE O-LINE...........U NEVER KNOW..........JR MIGHT $UFFER THE $AME FATE A$ ALEX. BOTH NEED A LINE.
I AINT DOWN $IZING ALEX CUZ I $TILL THINK HE CAN B A FACTOR IN THE NFL, BUT WITH OUT A $TRONG LINE QB'$ AINT $HIT IN THI$ LEAGUE......

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Man Cable must know something we don't, shit JR does need better protection, we didn't draft any linemen that's why I gave us a B instead of an A!

Not hatin' on your squad, I just don't understand how they work! Shaun Hill is a good qb, he doesn't seem to have a problem adjusting to these different playbooks! They need to extend his contract and give up on Alex because he can't throw!

Jun 26, 2002
Now that I'm not at work and youtube isn't blocked.. this is why I am so pleased with the Frank Summers pick. Dude looks bread for Steelers football. Hard nose, smash mouth shit. Obviously Willie P is the man for Pittsburgh's rush game but this dude will be a great situational back, obviously mainly short yardage and goal line.

GO STEELERS

Apr 25, 2002
huff, routt and gallery were not "reaches" when they were drafted. They were expected by all the scouts and analysts to be great pro's. Kind of like your boy VY and look how that's turned out.
Ditto...although Routt was a bit of a reach to be an early 2nd rounder. Most of the Raiders "safe picks" have actually ended up being some of the worst over the last few years while players no one expected anything from(late rounders, undrafted FA's) turn out to be better.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Now that I'm not at work and youtube isn't blocked.. this is why I am so pleased with the Frank Summers pick. Dude looks bread for Steelers football. Hard nose, smash mouth shit. Obviously Willie P is the man for Pittsburgh's rush game but this dude will be a great situational back, obviously mainly short yardage and goal line.

GO STEELERS
yeah, frank summers should be a nice spell back to complement willie parker...

he fights for tough yards, definitely a downhill style type of running back...

May 1, 2007
Ditto...although Routt was a bit of a reach to be an early 2nd rounder. Most of the Raiders "safe picks" have actually ended up being some of the worst over the last few years while players no one expected anything from(late rounders, undrafted FA's) turn out to be better.
Yeah I mean't huff and gallery. Routt wasn't really an elite college player. And that is true about the mid and late rounders being more successful for the raiders.