GOT QUESTIONS FOR C-BO's INTERVIEW IN RIME MAGAZINE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
Whats up? I already interviewed C-Bo but I got a lot of space to fill in the magazine so I'm going to do a follow up interview. I want to get the fans' help with the questions so if there is anything you Bo to speak on let me know and ill ask him! Thanks, I hope i get lots of good responses.

Peace,
Colin

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
I just wanted to tell you that you guys gotta nice magazine goin there.I bought the Xhibit one,and I was impressed with the quality of work you guys do.

Ask him how he feels about the inner conflicts between so many Sacramento artist,and if he thinks that's one of the main reason Sac never blew up while the music was at it's peak in Sac.

Jul 12, 2002
I already asked about the AWOL thing, he didnt go into great detail and it sounded like it wasnt as big of deal to him than you might think. As for that shit about demos, if you're gonna say something like that PM me instead of posting it in this thread. I want as many questions as possible, so keep it up. I will ask most everything you want me to as long as its not unreasonable and i didnt already ask it.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
not sure if you guyz hit us up.. but your magazine soundz familiar and i remember some1 contacting us about advertising... think it was Freddy... hit us up about possible ads, reviews and a story... thanx homie

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
@ C-MArsh

C-MArsh, Hit me on my PM and shoot me info on how to submit a project to your mag. For review and interviews.... This is MAc from Mac & A.K.

Jul 12, 2002
MS, email me at [email protected]. RIME can be purchased at every Tower Records in the nation, and most Borders Book Stores. Soon you will be able to buy it from the Sicc Shop :cool: .

YOUNGMOE, I was just saying that its easier to deal with stuff like that through PM for me, but whatever, and yes, thanks for suggesting stuff.

Jul 12, 2002
As far as I know, C-Bo doesnt have a deal with Sony. He has his own label which does their own distribution so i dunno where Sony would come into play. If you know something i dont, let me know. Thanks. Keep the questions coming boyz.

Peace,
Colin