Got my school house glock cd today

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2008
If listening cloesly during abortion 101, Jeff Weise is called to the office as well as some other cats like Adrian Castro and Dennis

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
Dennis, are you the teacher in the first skit?
EBD is the teacher and he is also the principal in the Abortion 101 skit.

I think Put the Knife Away is my favorite track now.. That shit just clicked here recently.. I can really connect to it (minus the kids part). Great job Mars- On the real, that shit really hits me.
Thanks, that song is the one that is the realest out of all of them. Was written when in that mindframe. Drinking smoking cigarettes and sleeping all day.

If listening cloesly during abortion 101, Jeff Weise is called to the office as well as some other cats like Adrian Castro and Dennis
Jason Gamino = J RZ, Dennis Russell = Grimace, Jeff Weise = Red Lake school shooter, Eric Harris = A Colimbine School Shooter, and Adrian Castro = my cousin. A clever way to shout out my homies and some school shooters.

Sep 16, 2008
It sounds like put the knife away was written at a totally different time than any of the other songs on the album. (Like the lyrics and the sound of the song)

Sep 16, 2008
Jason Gamino = J RZ, Dennis Russell = Grimace, Jeff Weise = Red Lake school shooter, Eric Harris = A Colimbine School Shooter, and Adrian Castro = my cousin. A clever way to shout out my homies and some school shooters.
Word, I never knew Jrizzlefoshizzle's real name

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com

LOL! I didn't notice Jeff Weise or Eric Harris.. I noticed Castro, and thats it.

EBD is so fresh.

Mar 22, 2007
I have thought of it cause it is good hours and you get summer off :) I would have to wear a long coat to hide the erections from the doe eyed teens licking their lips at teacher

Mar 22, 2007
LOL! I didn't notice Jeff Weise or Eric Harris.. I noticed Castro, and thats it.

EBD is so fresh.
Fresh as the pillsbury dough boy! :) I could have done a better job maybe my voice was a little strained no weed or booze that night. But was supposed to sound normal like some teacher so that was cool. I'm glad Mars let me do it!!!!!!

Nov 14, 2006
Dope little ep. Stalkin you is just fuckin classic. Very solid release. The only song I wasn't feelin was Knock da Knock just because of the beat and singing. Mars's verse on that was ill though.

One question? Was this EP really legitimately pressed? Because the bottom of mine looks like a CD-R, and it won't play in my car stereo. Shit my car stereo will play any real CD and burnt CD-R's. The only thing it won't play are CD-RW's and this School House Glock CD. WTF?

Jul 3, 2007
hmmm that sound shitty for you... ive been bumpin' mine everywhere... while i'm cookin dinner, washing and folding clothes, driving in the parking lot of my job.... and i've only had it for a couple days.. my kid sings stalking you... but i swear it sounds like he's sayin' "i'm stalkin' jews"