Got my school house glock cd today

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2008
I don't have a favorite track yet. Listening to the EP for the 7th time though and still feels like the first time. Props to Miss Money, she is always awesome when she does stuff with mars

Aug 12, 2002
It's good to hear you all are feeling the album. I've waited A LOT longer than most of you to hear it (I'm talking several years!). Mars definitely made something special here. It's been in my deck for a week straight!

Mar 22, 2007
Fantastic album! Great tracks and sound, Kudos to Mars and Bumpus for producing and intricate weaving of funk and horrorcore. Have to listen with headphones hear those awesome bass lines and Mars wicked lyrics...I'm so Ganxsta an instant favorite, Marlon sounds great on that one too. Miss Moneys voice brings excellence and Dubb20s contribution was dope!!!

May 24, 2002
is it just me or does mars sound like the little mexican dude in the movie 187 in the first skit.

but my favorites are Stalking You (such a great and sick track) and Put The Knife Away

Jul 9, 2007
www.myspace.com
Fantastic album! Great tracks and sound, Kudos to Mars and Bumpus for producing and intricate weaving of funk and horrorcore. Have to listen with headphones hear those awesome bass lines and Mars wicked lyrics...I'm so Ganxsta an instant favorite, Marlon sounds great on that one too. Miss Moneys voice brings excellence and Dubb20s contribution was dope!!!
annnnnnnnnnnd dont forget ur skit Dennis! hahah that was the shit. how u gun take crap from Mars like that lol jp. love the cd. has a good feel too it with laid back beats. lyrics was sikk too loved it!

Mar 22, 2007
annnnnnnnnnnd dont forget ur skit Dennis! hahah that was the shit. how u gun take crap from Mars like that lol jp. love the cd. has a good feel too it with laid back beats. lyrics was sikk too loved it!
I know I thought we was homies and turns the Glock on me...he just don't like Authority :classic:

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
I think Put the Knife Away is my favorite track now.. That shit just clicked here recently.. I can really connect to it (minus the kids part). Great job Mars- On the real, that shit really hits me.