GOT MY JT BIGGA FIGGA BOOK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2003
does JT show you how to take people's money and fight other rappers in hallways and baseball fields?????

That book is wack. I'd have a better time reading "Where is Waldo: Nigeria Edition".

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Yeah, but JT's book lists the majority of record stores in the nation, all in one spot, all laid out there. How many phone books you got???

N

NOSTRIL KING

I just ordered it too, what else is in there besides record stores. If that's all that's in there is fucking store addys and #'s then Ima return that.

getlow415

Artist/CEO
May 10, 2003
ceo manual the independents road map written by the builder

never listen to gay stalkers that follow rap stars around, they tend to have lustfull
dreams of doing interveiws one on one to get closer understanding of why bosses do what they do.

the book is the most informative and simple to use manual in the game. the word would have been out by now if it wasnt the shit!!!! believe me theres alot more people that have it that surfs this forum, they wouldnt hesitate to tell you the facts.

www.jtgetlow.com

Sep 9, 2003
Re: ceo manual the independents road map written by the builder

getlow415 said:

the book is the most informative and simple to use manual in the game. the word would have been out by now if it wasnt the shit!!!!
Actually, the word is out.

First, it's not a book. Books are perfect bound, which involves glue and BINDING. JT put out a magazine. Stapled. Big fucking difference.

Second, the book has the numbers and addresses for records stores, the same shit you can find on Google WITHOUT spending $100 dollars.

Third, there is no advice in the book that a developmentally challenged third grader wouldn't already know. JT has just recently got off the D and learned to count, so this whole mathematics thing is new to him. But for you cats that haven't wasted the past ten years smoking rock, the manual is full of the same ol bullshit. Advice like double your money. Make a profit. You can be certain that throughout the MAGAZINE JT refers to himself in the third person and talks about what a tycoon he is.

It's funny, those with real game don't have to constantly self-congratulate.

N

NOSTRIL KING

I'll JT the benefit of the doubt here...I can't wait for the shit to arrive.

Terra - ever consider that most people don't have common sense? Bill Gates took a dumb piece of 3rd grader code and turned it into MS-DOG so...

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
Get off Fig's dick homie. Regardless of what you think of him he is the first to provide this type of resource to the indie rap game and he should be applauded for that. His game and knowledge and experience cost him alot more than $100

Just think about that, because when I consult a label I charge minimum of $2500 for my services so this manual is very fair.

Jan 20, 2003
B-12 said:
Get off Fig's dick homie. Regardless of what you think of him he is the first to provide this type of resource to the indie rap game and he should be applauded for that. His game and knowledge and experience cost him alot more than $100

Just think about that, because when I consult a label I charge minimum of $2500 for my services so this manual is very fair.
well said and lol at jt's post, terrapatch aka allowishsish is a fuckin gay stalker.

Dec 30, 2002
god damn what a fucking hater. Did he whoop your ass and take your chain? are you Daz? Get off his dick.

PS im not on it but every post ive seen from you is blatant hating.

Feb 19, 2003
B-12 said:

Real talk...

As WC said, "you don't work, you don't eat."

PEACE!

Mar 8, 2003
i aint trally trippin...im from the bay but dont really bump bay music but JT aint really trippin on that mnaual cause that shit os fer real some help to the small niggas like me ya dig?

lol but i aint gone even pay 100 dollas for it....lol