got damn 50 Teens attack man who helped woman to car

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2005
MEMPHIS, TN (WMC) -

Memphis police officers are increasing their presence at one Midtown gas station after a mob of teens attacked a man in broad daylight.

The attack was caught on cell phone and surveillance cameras. Thousands of people saw and commented on the video over the weekend.

Memphis police say they've responded to 43 calls at the BP on Poplar Avenue and Cleveland Street in the past year.

On Monday, when students from Northwest Prep Academy walked through the station to get to their bus stop, police were there. Officers told students to keep walking.

"I was really scared they were gong to hurt him," Porscha Humphreys said of her fiancee, Orrden Williams, who is the man seen in the video being punched and kicked by the teens.

Williams walked a woman to her car after she told him that she did not feel safe walking alone with the mob of students outside.

Seconds after Williams safely got the woman into her car, one of the students sucker punched him in the back of the head. Williams made his way to his car where his fiancee and child were waiting.

"When he came to the car, I fumbled trying to get the car started. I noticed them hitting over my baby," Humphreys said.

As those teens ran to the car, they continued to swing at the windows where a 2-year-old and 4-month-old were sitting.

"It's sad because he shouldn't have to see stuff like that," Humphreys said. "His mind shouldn't have to comprehend stuff like that"

But, Humphreys says she is happy this incident was caught on camera to bring awareness to what is happening in this community.

Customers say having an increased police presence at the gas station Monday made them feel safer.

MPD increases presence at mob attack site - WMC Action News 5 - Memphis, Tennessee

May 9, 2002
The south sucks

Plus all those kids were bitches for numerous reasons but the main one being all they did was sucker punch him from behind.
Dude was saying something as the lady was getting in her SUV...you can see that. I dont know what he said, but those kids sure didnt take kindly to it.

Dude's behavior was sketchy from the get too...watch him in the store. He actually bumps into the lady and the dude, wanders around the store, and never seems to buy anything.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Dude was saying something as the lady was getting in her SUV...you can see that. I dont know what he said, but those kids sure didnt take kindly to it.

Dude's behavior was sketchy from the get too...watch him in the store. He actually bumps into the lady and the dude, wanders around the store, and never seems to buy anything.
people's mouth gets them in trouble, he probably called them a faggot 90s baby and he was out numbered this time.

Oct 3, 2006
R
people's mouth gets them in trouble, he probably called them a faggot 90s baby and he was out numbered this time.
I dont even think 90's babies would pull off that level of faggotry. Those were most likely the faggot millenium babies, fucking faggots born in 2000, lol.

Fuck I'm getting old

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times

Yeah something else was up. He was pointing and saying shit right when the lady got in her car.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
R

I dont even think 90's babies would pull off that level of faggotry. Those were most likely the faggot millenium babies, fucking faggots born in 2000, lol.

Fuck I'm getting old
yeah I mean theres some cool ass 90s babies that were raised right and know how to actually live in a civilized nation but these 00's have no hope. they're the stupidest generation in decades

Feb 10, 2006
yeah I mean theres some cool ass 90s babies that were raised right and know how to actually live in a civilized nation but these 00's have no hope. they're the stupidest generation in decades

How in the hell was that street justice??

that was some more faggot shit.

Feb 10, 2006
Did you even watch the video?

How is helping an old man from getting his ass beat some "faggot shit" ???

By beating up another old man's ass? lol. Dude hit his ride, right? Them LIL dudes should've mind their own business. What if that guy had a strap on em and blasted both? Sometimes ppl need to stay in their own lane is what im saying

Feb 10, 2006
lol youre bitch made if you wouldn't of done the same thing.

NEVER will I or EVER be bitchmade, you 90's baby faggot...Let me guess you would've been the lil guy behind the camera hoopin and hollerin like you did something, right? lol