GOOD PIZZA TOPPING COMBOS!!!??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
man i used to throw together some crazy combo's when i was workin at mtn mikes...one time i mixed together some garlic ranch sauce with some sweet bbq sauce right..than i put some topping cheeze(cheddar/mozz mix) than i cooked an order of hot wings...i cooked up 75% or some shit..than i ripped the meat from the bone...topped my pizza with it..thru some redonions and some green onions on that bitch...it was pretty alright....

Apr 15, 2006
my pizza for tonight was just delivered..Mushrooms,jalapeno peppers,hot sausage,and extra cheese. My chicken head just left so im gonna light up my bleezy, lock up my garage(lol), and throw on public enemies, where the friday sign in? Lol, 1

Mar 25, 2005
man i used to throw together some crazy combo's when i was workin at mtn mikes...one time i mixed together some garlic ranch sauce with some sweet bbq sauce right..than i put some topping cheeze(cheddar/mozz mix) than i cooked an order of hot wings...i cooked up 75% or some shit..than i ripped the meat from the bone...topped my pizza with it..thru some redonions and some green onions on that bitch...it was pretty alright....
THIS SOME STRAIGHT STONER SHIT....

Apr 25, 2002
www.dreamtdk.com
I like mine with a thin crust so it's real crispy, blend of pizza cheeses, garlic cream sauce, chicken, tomatoes, mushrooms, red onions, olives and scallions, swap out the chicken for shrimp and artificial crab meat sometimes too.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
^^^fuck yeah bro! I'm bout to make a little Red Baron 5cheese & garlic ritt now! But I always shred some extra cheddar off the tillamook block and top it off wit that. But fuck toppings I'm like the motherfucking ninja turtles, gimme my shit cheeeeeesy!

Dec 24, 2005
www.myspace.com
not sure if anybody posted this or even knows wassup but Me-N-Ed's Hot Hawaiian is great.

Hot Hawaiian description from meneds.com
"An unbelievable combination of flavors! We start with our white garlic Alfredo sauce, then top it with Canadian bacon, pineapple, bacon, chicken coated with BBQ sauce and finally jalapeño to add a little kick."

May 27, 2009
There's a place out here called Blue Pizza. They've got some great shit, but they've also got some of the most fucked up pizzas I've ever heard of. For example.

Scrambled eggs and bacon.
Hot dog pizza: Ketchup, hot dogs, danish gherkins(??), fried onions, remoulade sauce(??).
The San Diego: Tuna, Bell Pepper, Shrimps, cream cheese.
The Dallas is: Pepperoni, beef, corn and cream cheese.

I usually get the Texas pizza: BBQ sauce, ground beef, bacon, onions.
Or Blue Hawaii: Turkey breast, pineapple, Gorgonzola, mozzarella.

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
There's a place out here called Blue Pizza. They've got some great shit, but they've also got some of the most fucked up pizzas I've ever heard of. For example.

Scrambled eggs and bacon.
They do egg an bacon pizzas over here, although the egg is just usually broken straight onto the pizza and not scrambled. Actually that particular pizza is usually called the "australian" at most pizza places. Its not one of my favorites but its not bad