GOOD PIZZA TOPPING COMBOS!!!??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 15, 2006
IF YOU GOT A GOOD COMBO SHARE...Some of my favorites are

ham bacon pinapple
pepperoni cheddarcheese(mmixed with the regular cheese) and jalapeno peppers
jalapeno peppers hot peppers and pepperoni with double extra cheese <SLAPS
deep fried pepperoni pizza
steak provologne cheese** green peppers onions
the bbq sauce piizza
pineapple ham feta cheese <SLAPS
all meat pizzas,(all the meat toppings they got) + jalapeno ranch<SLAPS...sometimes

Apr 25, 2002
Pesto for the sauce, thin sliced red onion, roasted red pepper, artichoke hearts, heirloom cherry tomatoes sliced in half, feta cheese = win

I make this in summer with my own pesto, peppers, and tomatoes and cook it on the grill.

Jun 9, 2007
feta cheese is disgusting.

pepperoni, ham, sausage, pineapple, green pepper, red pepper, green olive, mushroom...

any combination of those = win.

if they're all on the same pizza, even better.

Mobstyle Music

Kentucky Kings
Dec 27, 2009
www.mobstylemusic.com
Kind of off subject, but gotta love the mom and pop pizza places up in connecticut. I will probably never go there again, to fucking cold, unless it's for the pizza. Me and my buddy got a 3 foot long pizza for 20 bucks, best pizza we ever ate. Gotta love the true italians up there.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Chicken breast, red onion, and applewood smoked bacon! Off top!
yeah I was gonna say chicken, red onions, bacon, tomatoes, topped with mozzarella and cheddar cheese... they got that shit at Pizza Guys... with the white garlic sauce... it's called a chicken supreme... fuckin off the hook