Good Bye Strange Music Forum

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Hmm... we're only missing a few key members. Where's Nick? I can call him a bleeding vagina and it'll be just like old times. That guy must be like 40 by now.

Nov 14, 2002
I remember the first time I heard Absolute Power I thought Ja Rule was on the hook for some reason... lol. "That's the only way we roll, Tecca Nina's bout to blow" part.

Silly me.

Sep 30, 2002
Some of the FUNNIEST shit ever on this forum was the way Zer0 used to just constantly clown on Michampin, sometimes it was pretty brutal. It was kinda crazy though cause Mich paid his dues, grew up, and shit changed. Then Zer0 and the fuckin photoshop shit with Nick, and Maszive just killin anybody that disrespected. I would literally be sitting at the cpu crying, laughin my ass off.

Jan 7, 2003
What up yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I see im missed!! I love it! ...Gotta love, Zero, Slither and Ant for hittin me up! I guess I kinda moved to facebook and went from there...lol...

Im fabulous, in school(for nursing) and working at St LUkes STILL...taking care of my baby who is now 10!!!! yikes!

I havent talked to Tech since he was in Spain, but he seemed fabulous! And we promised to catch up for dinner soon

Jan 29, 2006
What up yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I see im missed!! I love it! ...Gotta love, Zero, Slither and Ant for hittin me up! I guess I kinda moved to facebook and went from there...lol...

Im fabulous, in school(for nursing) and working at St LUkes STILL...taking care of my baby who is now 10!!!! yikes!

I havent talked to Tech since he was in Spain, but he seemed fabulous! And we promised to catch up for dinner soon
nice to see you. havent seen you since the Underground takeover in KC back in april!

Jan 7, 2003
Yikes...I was waisted! lol...Dont hold me to that night...lol...

It has been forever! So glad they hit me up...life gets crazy hectic sometimes, but ya cant forget all the goodtimes we had!!!!

Jan 29, 2006
Yikes...I was waisted! lol...Dont hold me to that night...lol...

It has been forever! So glad they hit me up...life gets crazy hectic sometimes, but ya cant forget all the goodtimes we had!!!!
lol yeah just a little bit...it was a hell of a show and we all had a good time though....we really need to go for an underground takeover 2!!!

Aug 16, 2003
Some of the FUNNIEST shit ever on this forum was the way Zer0 used to just constantly clown on Michampin, sometimes it was pretty brutal. It was kinda crazy though cause Mich paid his dues, grew up, and shit changed. Then Zer0 and the fuckin photoshop shit with Nick, and Maszive just killin anybody that disrespected. I would literally be sitting at the cpu crying, laughin my ass off.
Mich is cool as hell IMO but I remember when Zero was fucking with him so bad he stopped posting for almost a year lol.
I would just sit back and stay out of the way for the most part but it was fun to read some of that shit...

I think everyone was just younger and crazy back then. Not that were any less crazy now lol

Sep 30, 2002
Dean I have so much to tell and show you, and smitty Mich is one of my fav people in here now partly because he just took it, fought back a little and endured, on top of him being a true fan. Yo Dean, I wanna find you on facebook so PM me.

Aug 16, 2003
Dean I have so much to tell and show you, and smitty Mich is one of my fav people in here now partly because he just took it, fought back a little and endured, on top of him being a true fan. Yo Dean, I wanna find you on facebook so PM me.
No doubt. He did hold his ground a lot of times when shit was crazy but he's one of the realest fans I know. He's put in work for Strange and they showed him that respect back.

Zero has done his part to. I know that he did a lot to help promote Tech and in his own way is a bigger fan than all of us lol.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to help a little. I was talking to Cant get Right (he rolls with Cross Eye on promo runs) Hopefully I can help with the street team at the next local show or something.