Good Bye Strange Music Forum

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2002
this forum must be pretty shitty now if you guys have only hung around for 7 years after it was worth coming here.
More than 7 years for me buddy. I came to this forum because Tech told me they had one, I think I actually had my account here before he did. I come here to get some Tech news because it is an interest of mine, but with the exception of a few, this Strange forum is now filled with dumb assholes.

Most of you think that Tech is something he is not and that is why you constantly complain about him/his direction.

For a few years, this place was cool, people associated with the label would come here often, and they would be happy to give fans info. DeanAlmighty, and 4everreign, for those of you that knew who they are, would come on and give us a little insight from their perspectives of what was going on.

Ever since the place took the direction it did, they slowly disappeared, along with JL, Maszive, Shep, Swick, Trick420, and Slither. Bring any 3 of the people I named back and this forum becomes a better place to come have a little conversation, on or off topic.

Nov 14, 2002
I do miss me some Dean and Slither.

I still talk to Lisha and bet I can get her to stop by once in a while. Dean not so much but now that you mention it I should drop her a line.

I heard MasZive has like 3 albums out now and has been in NY doing his set... But that guy is so far gone from this place that he actually returned a PM of mine a few weeks ago that had to be at least a year old.

::shrug:::

Whatchya gonna do?

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
I'll talk to my girl, Dean and tell her she's missed! I talk to her as much as I can. I miss y'all too. I come by every now and then and literally go through threads and threads of bullshit and I'm just too busy to sift through it all. I'm quite popular now, ya know, 4 kids and all :) But I do come by.

This place used to feel like home. I think lots of us did lots of growing up here, at least I did. And I will try to make more of an effort to post more- and maybe make more meaningful or fun threads to post on because, lets face it, this board is pretty dull lately!

I second ALL Jl's mentions, we need the old crew back! <3 y'all!

Nov 14, 2002
Why not? Mom deserves a vacation for a few days, no? Plus technically you'd just be staying at your friend Megan's place so you don't have to spend 100 a night on a hotel.

Nov 14, 2002
Well no offense but this place was around when he wasn't. Besides I don't mean to be disrespectful, I've just wanted to meet in person for years. And maybe get like a kiss on the cheek or some shit.

LoL.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
You are right there and you're not why this place is disrespectful, it's the other clowns that think they can talk shit. I've earned my respect with you, I think anyway. And you could never offend me anymore Tom! We will hang out one day, I know this! We're working out way out to Cali, then you guys can come rock out at our place!