***GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS 2010-2011 SEASON THREAD***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2006
Just came back from that dumb ass game. I saw that loss coming in the last few minutes of the 2nd quarter. Smart should of gave Monta and Curry more minutes. On top of that there was bumper to bumper traffic on the way home cuz of an accident. On the bright side though there was hella fine ass Indian bitches.

Jul 25, 2007
Meh. nothing new. This is the norm for warriors. Kill opponents until the 4th quarter then blow it within the last few minutes. Cant really celebrate a Warriors win until the end of the game or unless you know its outta reach. What happened? We were suppose to win this game. I mean we're suppose to kill the elite NBA teams then get whooped on by weak as teams. What happened?! this isnt normal! *Sarcasm*

Sep 24, 2006
The contract for Keith Smart expires after this season and he's not expected to receive a new contract from Warriors owner Joe Lacob.

Matt Steinmetz of CSN Bay Area thinks Smart's relationship with Stephen Curry might be at the top of the list as to why the head coach will be looking for a job this summer.

Steinmetz writes: "... anyone who's been watching the games can see Curry's body language, and not just when he comes out of games. Curry doesn't have the bounce he had last year, the pep ... the smile. When the day comes when the Warriors announce Smart won't be coming back -- and how can that day not come? -- he'll be praised for being a good man, a person of character and a quality human being. That will all be true. There will be reasons why Smart won't be back, no doubt more than one. But right at the top will be the Smart-Curry relationship."

Smart is a good coach and shouldn't have a hard time hooking up with a team as an assistant coach next season.

Jan 18, 2006
Damn the W's beating all the supposed playoff teams like its nothing. Imagine if they were a little more consistent throughout the season, they could have done some damage in the playoffs

Jan 18, 2006
its on the road where we struggle the most
not according to last nights game but obviously they don't blowout teams on the road to often. What amazes me about tonights game is how well they defended the Lakers considering there size and we held our own on the boards. Honestly doesn't make sense to lol

Jan 12, 2006
fucken warriors this game was like the finals to you cats. The lakers will move on and go on to win their 3rd ring in a row. while you chumps are home happy you broke a 12 game losing streak to the lakers.

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
AND YOU WILL BE SITTIN ON YOU COUCH WITH A JIZZ COVERED KOBE JERSEY ON WITH A CUCUMBER LAUNCHED UP YOUR ASS BITCH!!!!

OTHER THEN THAT CLOWN I WAS READING ON NBADRAFT.NET AND IT LOOKS LIKE OUR PICK THIS YEAR IS LOTTERY PROTECTED AND NEXT YEAR IS TOP 8 PROTECTED THEN IN 2013 WE WOULD HAVE TO GIVE UP 2ND ROUND PICKS IF ITS NOT RESOLVED, I'M HOPIN PERRY JONES FALLS TO US AT 11 OR 12

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I was there last night...Nice game and alot of Lakers fans had to take a slice of humble pie......Bynum is a beast in the middle....I appreciate his game more seeing him live........

So uh..We need a big man...Seeing Gasol and Bynum in the middle, they make the court look small......

Who is gonna go? Monta or Curry...I have grown to like Monta more and really dont want to part ways with him...Curry is a talent and his shooting is deadly....When he learns to take care of the ball better he will be one of the best..(we all know these things)....

But all in all one of them has to be traded in order to bring a big man in...