- Golden State Warriors '12-'13 Season Thread -

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Lee's xrays were negative. Thats good news. This loss hurt because a game 1 win on the road would have been huge. Realistically though I wasn't expecting to win. Steph had a terrible first half, lee went out in the 4th quarter, jack had a pretty bad night and we still almost pulled it off. Bogut played huge on the defensive end. If we can score more like we normally do and bogut can be that same kind of defensive presence in the paint I.think we still have a legit shot at this series.

Jan 12, 2006
^^^
All good points but you forgot to mention Kenneth Faried will be back in the line-up soon. This game was the warriors to steal, but they choked at the end much like the laker game. Banged up Lawson, shitty to average games by iggy and Chandler and no Faired = a golden opportunity for the dubs. One thing I will say though, no way miller has another one of those games. If he doesn't get hot in the 2nd half the warriors are up 1-0. With all that said this series is far from over, a series doesn't begin until a home team loses.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
J
^^^
All good points but you forgot to mention Kenneth Faried will be back in the line-up soon. This game was the warriors to steal, but they choked at the end much like the laker game. Banged up Lawson, shitty to average games by iggy and Chandler and no Faired = a golden opportunity for the dubs. One thing I will say though, no way miller has another one of those games. If he doesn't get hot in the 2nd half the warriors are up 1-0. With all that said this series is far from over, a series doesn't begin until a home team loses.
I wont disagree with any of that. It goes both ways for sure. I think at the end of the day both teams didnt play up to their standards. Either way this should be a competitive series. Hopefully Lee can play Tuesday

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2002
Why is Draymond on Miller at the end? Did I miss something?

Bogut ridiculously late on the help after Miller got by Green for the game winning layup too.

It was so obvious that the ball was gonna get into Steph's hands after that timeout when the game was tied near the end, what does George Karl do? Send 2 right at Curry to force the TO, and that's exactly what happened.

No one noticed MJ got out coached big time this game? I just mentioned two instances. Gonna happen all series.

Like you guys said though this was the game to win. I thought when Curry hit that 3 to tie we could steal one. We gotta get game 2 or it's done in my eyes. 90 % of teams who win the first two games win the series. Klay played huge, he gotta keep it up and not dissappear. His D was fantastic as usual. Lee has to come back or we're toast, poor guy waits 8 years for playoffs then gets hurt.

Disappointing loss today.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
part of that master plan is bringing back adonal foyle out of retirement, just in time for the playoffs to help get that ring for the warriors
well, it looks like this should happen now since david lee is out for the remainder of the season

Jan 12, 2006
Denver Nuggets ‏ D @Den vernuggets 4m
#Nuggets F @KennethFaried35 (sprained L ankle) says he will play in Game 2 vs Golden State.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
sup with all this negativity? we went from barely ever having post season games to look forward to, to making the sixth spot and the offs.

warriors don't know what their expectations are, this is all too new.

shit doesn't look good with doubleDouble D Lee out. but we shouldn't give up after one fucking game, god dammit these are the playoffs and we still got game to play.

coaching and recognizing the match up (draymon vs miller) lost us that game on that last shot. we were in it the whole time (until curry had the ball snatched from him, really).

officiating for game one was great. bogut held it down in the paint. denver focused on curry, which is why he couldn't get his offense up. if he stops forcing it (shots) and let the game (and plays) come to him, we might be able to steal an away game.

let's go dubs!!!!