- Golden State Warriors '12-'13 Season Thread -

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Bazemore and Green made me LOL with that right there....These cats really support each other...Great win last night...Shame on me for not believing in them with no D.Lee...

Props: Mr G

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
No, they can't go all the way...YET!

Mark Jackson is on his shit right now, he should be the Coach of the Year (but he wont win it)... this team played great 2 games in a row.
Mark Jackson is a decent coach, but Mike Malone is the one drawing mostly all the plays up at timeouts...Its a good combination of Motivator which is Jackson and the X's and O's guy which is Malone. If I'm not mistaken Malone is the highest paid assistant coach in the league and its for a reason. Malone will probably be gone next year because he will get a head coaching job somewhere.

Props: :ab:
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
son of a bitch ass mothafuckin shit basket

Stephen Curry's left ankle that he sprained during a Tuesday victory against the Denver Nuggets is making quick progress in its recovery, but if a game were to be played Thursday he wouldn't be able to go, the point guard told the San Jose Mercury News. The problem with that, of course, is that Curry's Golden State Warriors are back in action on Friday for Game 3 against the Nuggets.

"It's just... I can only speak about how I feel right now and I wouldn't be able to play right now if there was a game," Curry told the Mercury News. "Just got to take advantage of the next day and a half to get it right and I think I have enough time to do it."

Curry didn't practice on Thursday but said he had been rehabbing the ankle since the end of the game on Tuesday. The ankle is not the problematic right ankle that has undergone two surgeries and caused the point guard to miss significant amounts of time.

After tweaking the ankle on a drive and change of direction move in the third quarter of Golden State's 131-117 win, Curry left the game and walked off the injury. He returned and looked strong, ending the game having played 42 minutes and scoring 30 points to go with 13 assists.

But the ankle injury, as most do, responded poorly by Wednesday morning. The treatment since has kept Curry positive that another day of rest could get him ready for Friday.

Though there remains concerns of his long-term health, the point guard added he's more willing to push it because of the Game 3 stakes. Curry said he would consider ejections on the ankle to ease the pain considering the importance of the playoff game

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Mark Jackson is a decent coach, but Mike Malone is the one drawing mostly all the plays up at timeouts...Its a good combination of Motivator which is Jackson and the X's and O's guy which is Malone. If I'm not mistaken Malone is the highest paid assistant coach in the league and its for a reason. Malone will probably be gone next year because he will get a head coaching job somewhere.
Mark Malone is the top guy on the sixers list...

Props: Joey
Jun 23, 2002
son of a bitch ass mothafuckin shit basket

Stephen Curry's left ankle that he sprained during a Tuesday victory against the Denver Nuggets is making quick progress in its recovery, but if a game were to be played Thursday he wouldn't be able to go, the point guard told the San Jose Mercury News. The problem with that, of course, is that Curry's Golden State Warriors are back in action on Friday for Game 3 against the Nuggets.

"It's just... I can only speak about how I feel right now and I wouldn't be able to play right now if there was a game," Curry told the Mercury News. "Just got to take advantage of the next day and a half to get it right and I think I have enough time to do it."

Curry didn't practice on Thursday but said he had been rehabbing the ankle since the end of the game on Tuesday. The ankle is not the problematic right ankle that has undergone two surgeries and caused the point guard to miss significant amounts of time.

After tweaking the ankle on a drive and change of direction move in the third quarter of Golden State's 131-117 win, Curry left the game and walked off the injury. He returned and looked strong, ending the game having played 42 minutes and scoring 30 points to go with 13 assists.

But the ankle injury, as most do, responded poorly by Wednesday morning. The treatment since has kept Curry positive that another day of rest could get him ready for Friday.

Though there remains concerns of his long-term health, the point guard added he's more willing to push it because of the Game 3 stakes. Curry said he would consider ejections on the ankle to ease the pain considering the importance of the playoff game
he'll play....but he better not hurt himself again