- Golden State Warriors '12-'13 Season Thread -

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
awesome game for Curry .... but what a straight robbery ..

Lakers win for Kobe with the help of their other team...the refs!

the Spurs gonna put a spanking on them..

Th!zZ7-0-7

BayArea51 Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
the Lakers get every call variable

Every time I hear a laker fan yell out "REFS RIGGED IT! OKC SHOULDA WON!", I just laugh and ask them about 2002 semi finals. 9/10 times, the fan goes like "I wasn't a fan back then" LOL
refs are prob. giving eachother high fives in their locker room like "damn we almost made that too obvious, great game called guys"
KOBE =

Jun 23, 2002
i know there were a million terrible calls tonight but these 3 really fucked us at the end:

1 - ezili's 'foul' on artest after he held ezili's arm

2 - kobe fucking up his achilles or something while driving past barnes. kobe fell himself, foul on barnes of course

3 - the video/gif posted above by thiz707.

also, is it too much to ask to see a replay of jack stepping out of bounds at the end? show that shit!!

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
i know there were a million terrible calls tonight but these 3 really fucked us at the end:

1 - ezili's 'foul' on artest after he held ezili's arm

2 - kobe fucking up his achilles or something while driving past barnes. kobe fell himself, foul on barnes of course

3 - the video/gif posted above by thiz707.

also, is it too much to ask to see a replay of jack stepping out of bounds at the end? show that shit!!
Add that bullshit illegal pick by howard and they call a foul on curry and some how blake shoots the FT and yeah i was waiting on the replay of jack outta bounds

Jan 12, 2006
Don't care what the score says warriors won hthis game, warriors are the better team. I think I'm done watching the nba
There was definitely some questionable calls in favor of the Lakers, but down the stretch the warriors still had two opportunities to win the game and they couldn't do it. I see your argument though, in your opinion the lakers had no business being in the game.

One thing I will say though is the lakers have 3 hall of fame players on their squad that alone is going to get them some favoritism by the refs. Also helps the lakers that those 3 players live in the paint and draw a lot of fouls. Curry and Thompson will soon be getting that type of treatment if they can consistently play at an all star level and from what i have seen that won't be a problem. You have to earn that type of favoritism from the refs, harden has been added to the list of portected all stars and curry might be just as good as him or better.

Also props to Jim Barnett he has to be the most unbiased announcer in all of sports. I swear while watching the game as a lakers fan I never once felt like he was drooling over the warriors while shitting on the lakers. I respect his opinion and even he called out the refs, something I rarely see him do.

Jan 12, 2006
As for Curry, I knew this kid had a nice shot because I used to follow him when he was at Davidson but I honestly thought the warriors were reaching when they drafted him. I thought he would be a JJ Redick type. In other words a knock down shooter you couldn't build a team around. I was wrong Curry is elite and its crazy he didn't make the all star team. Next year will be his year where he makes his mark as a top 2-3 point guard in the NBA.

As for Thompson he just keeps getting better and better. Lebron, Kobe, and Durant are the best scorers in the NBA but when it comes to best pure shooter no one is fucking with Klay Thompson and Curry right now. Thompson needs to add some muscle so he can finish those drives better then he will become lethal on offense and be able to hold his own on defense.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
kobe = possible torn achilles?

david stern is prolly at kobe's bed side right now.

hobe better go hit the german homie up and re up on a five pack of them stem cells or suffa.

Props: Chree
May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
There was definitely some questionable calls in favor of the Lakers, but down the stretch the warriors still had two opportunities to win the game and they couldn't do it. I see your argument though, in your opinion the lakers had no business being in the game.

One thing I will say though is the lakers have 3 hall of fame players on their squad that alone is going to get them some favoritism by the refs. Also helps the lakers that those 3 players live in the paint and draw a lot of fouls. Curry and Thompson will soon be getting that type of treatment if they can consistently play at an all star level and from what i have seen that won't be a problem. You have to earn that type of favoritism from the refs, harden has been added to the list of portected all stars and curry might be just as good as him or better.

Also props to Jim Barnett he has to be the most unbiased announcer in all of sports. I swear while watching the game as a lakers fan I never once felt like he was drooling over the warriors while shitting on the lakers. I respect his opinion and even he called out the refs, something I rarely see him do.
it's hard to win a game down the stretch when the opssing team IS AT THE FUCKING FREETHROW LINE EVERYSINGLE TIME!!!!! id like some lakers fan to go back through the archives of games and show me where the warriors got more calls then the lakers, has to be one game, or any other non elite team, if your so good you shouldn't need the refs, if the warriors were winning games like that id be ashamed to be a warriors fan

Props: D.I.R.B