Golden St. Warriors 14-15...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Harden plays zero D. Klay makes the whole team better with his 2 way game. I dont know how you cant see that. But it is what it is. I can almost garnette any coach, gm, scout, towel boy or whoever in the league wouldn't call him a roll player. He's the best 2guard in the game right now, and even if you wanna put Harden ahead of him, you cant really call the 2nd best 2guard in the league a roll player.
If hes the best 2 why he get outplayed by Butler on both sides of the court? U still wont acknowledge Klay gets sort of lost on the offensive end when Curry is not on the floor. Definition of a role player. Also Harden has no help this year. Rockets had the worst offseason of any team.

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2006
Cutthroat how often you see Klay play when Currys not on the court? Theres a reason for that. Hes only averaging 23 cuz David Lee isnt in the starting lineup. If they dont change the lineup come playoff time it would be dumb. Anyways someone totally nailed it why Harden is better:

I honestly don't know what you expect.. Harden responsibilities doesn't compare to Klay's.. There is nobody on the rockets than can consistently give you 25+ a game beside harden.. Klay gets to relax throughout the game which allows him to have more energy on the defense side. I don't understand why people can't grasp that concept. ALL he has to do is shoot the ball and play defense. Harden has to score and play make, I didn't say SHOOT for a reason because nobody is getting harden open for open looks to spot up shoot like klay gets.

Like others have said and I will echo those thoughts as well. If you TRULY believe that if you switch klay and james and the rockets are just as good or better than I have NOTHING else to say to anybody that believes that.

Jan 18, 2006
lol @ all around. All of a sudden hes better then Curry now. Curry plays just as hard of defense enough with the bullshit. I guess Klay is the only all around best player that gets outplayed by Jimmy Butler

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Im just sayin, gm's, coaches, scouts, old hall of famers,etc, say Klay is elite. You dont think so,you dont think so. I dont care, all im doin is posting other people's opinions that arent siccness members, but rather members of the nba.

May 12, 2006
Cutthroat how often you see Klay play when Currys not on the court? Theres a reason for that. Hes only averaging 23 cuz David Lee isnt in the starting lineup. If they dont change the lineup come playoff time it would be dumb. Anyways someone totally nailed it why Harden is better:

I honestly don't know what you expect.. Harden responsibilities doesn't compare to Klay's.. There is nobody on the rockets than can consistently give you 25+ a game beside harden.. Klay gets to relax throughout the game which allows him to have more energy on the defense side. I don't understand why people can't grasp that concept. ALL he has to do is shoot the ball and play defense. Harden has to score and play make, I didn't say SHOOT for a reason because nobody is getting harden open for open looks to spot up shoot like klay gets.
But that's how that team was put together tho. Relying on Hardens play making skills and driving ablity to make his teammates better. Klay brings a different set of skills with shooting and defense as does Butler and to a lesser extent B.Beal who is a nice 2 guard to watch aswell. Imo with each of these players schemes would be tweaked and the 'role' players would straight up be different ie. Klay needs to play with good passers and play makers and Harden with catch and shoot players and finishers. All these guards are dynamic in their different skills set which I guess makes these arguments seem never ending.

Jun 23, 2002
they made a great point tonight on tv, klay will prob win the western conference player of the week again, it would be his 3rd. not bad for a 'role player'

trip gonna be so hurt when klay starts in the AS game

btw trip have you looked up butlers stats lately? hes been struggling, and only 5 points today. whats your excuse for him? since you love giving him the benefit of the doubt

Jan 18, 2006
How you gonna brag about someone starting which he wont when its cuz of an injury stupid ass? I tried to end shit 2 weeks ago and you dudes still talking so i guess I will go hard the rest of the season

Last edited:

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
How you gonna brag about someone starting which he wont when its cuz of an injury stupid ass? I tried to end shit 2 weeks ago and you dudes still talking so i guess I will go hard the rest of the season
Seriously man, let your ego go. Your arguing for the sake of arguing, and not wanting to lose an e-debate.

I don't even know what you're debating at this point. Its basically fact that Klay is a baller - it just took him a little longer to develop and get his confidence. You would see that if you took off your blinders.

Jan 18, 2006
its not about ego its about people not shutting up when i gave them the chance too. This thread is lame as fuck now that theres hardly anyone on the siccness these days and Im not to worried about any of these dudes that trying to throw shit back at me. Quite honestly not including DFresh im glad some people showed there saltiness, they can suck these nuts

Last edited: