Golden St. Warriors 14-15...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
T-Rip @T-Rip c'mon man.. Give Klay his props.. That's all people in here want from you..

You know he's dope..

Jan 18, 2006
He is better then i thought but he also is a lesser version of James Harden which why i dont know why someone was comparing Harden to Curry ones a pg and the others a sg for one thing. Klay doesnt make others around him better, he is still a role player at the end of the day. Also certain people are gonna "troll" regardless cuz of past shit that have nothing to do with the Warriors

Last edited:
Props: Defy and Defy

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Harden plays zero D. Klay makes the whole team better with his 2 way game. I dont know how you cant see that. But it is what it is. I can almost garnette any coach, gm, scout, towel boy or whoever in the league wouldn't call him a roll player. He's the best 2guard in the game right now, and even if you wanna put Harden ahead of him, you cant really call the 2nd best 2guard in the league a roll player.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
We smashed on the team that T-Rip @T-Rip will be a fan of in a few years.

Klay is clearly an overmatched bum

Jun 23, 2002
fans, bloggers, nba writers, nba personnel, warriors front office, jerry west, bob myers all believe in Klay and know he's the truth

but t-rips 'eyetest' surpasses all their knowledge and opinion.

like cuthroat says harden plays ZERO defense. you clearly cant pick up on nuances of the game. you see harden hitting step backs and getting fouled 100x a game and think thats hoop.

i dont want you supporting klay anyways, if u did we'd prob go on a losing streak. keep it up

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
He is better then i thought but he also is a lesser version of James Harden which why i dont know why someone was comparing Harden to Curry ones a pg and the others a sg for one thing. Klay doesnt make others around him better, he is still a role player at the end of the day. Also certain people are gonna "troll" regardless cuz of past shit that have nothing to do with the Warriors