Golden St. Warriors 14-15...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Greg Papa says Klay is the MVP of the team and him and Steph could be the 2 best players in the game right now. Another guy who doesnt know shit.
I dunno about all that, I think him & Draymond are the two keys to making this team be dope, but Steph is the clear cut mvp.....hell, everyone has him & Harden as MVP front runners

Jan 18, 2006
Klay is an overrated overpaid bum not even a top 10 SG should trade or cut him
I will give u 1 shot to squash the beef or I could continue to embarrass u in other threads. Cutthroat waiting for u to say Michael Jordan says Klay should be an allstar, stop it hes improved let it be. Still not may not be selected

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU

I will give u 1 shot to squash the beef or I could continue to embarrass u in other threads. Cutthroat waiting for u to say Michael Jordan says Klay should be an allstar, stop it hes improved let it be. Still not may not be selected

yeah you ethered me in the seahawks thread it wasn't like i @ any of the people that was the most embarrassed i have ever been made me rethink my whole life like damn t-rip just destroyed me :dead:

Jan 18, 2006
Its your dumb responses in here thst got u trouble. U and Chree didnt have say shit in the 1st place in here. I never had said anything to either one of you in here for yall to try and troll. Repeating the same thing over and over wasnt effective at all. I didnt need to embarrass u in any other threads, I ran circles around yall in here. I didnt post in this thread for 9 days and yall were begging for my attention still. I said I wouldnt say anything else and its like u yall cant even post in this thread without going back and forth with me. It just makes you look foolish

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Can we just trade klay already he just isn't good enough. Yes hurting the team the all star is all fans and hype and people believing the hype on klay but really he's mediocre and can't play defense for Shit. he can't score we would be better if we had Kevin Martin but no Kerr wants to settle for an overrated guard who can't play and is easily replaced

Jan 18, 2006
Lol still cant let it go cuz this is the only u have to hold onto after ur miserable football season. Its actually awesome how much bitchassness people show after there trolling failed