goddamn hippie made me mad

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2006
first off let me start by stating that i am not a patriotic dude but this nigga made me mad
ok so at my job theres a hippie cat from berkley there and me and him was working together for the first time today
i meen this nigga is a full fledge mexican hippie he even got one of them old ass vw vans
first he was coo cuz all he was talkin bout was weed and hairy hippie pussy and what not
so then he start sayin shit about how the u.s is hella evil and y do i wear clothes thats made by evil corporations n shit like that
so he kept goin and goin till i was like "damn nigga shut the fuck up i aint tryna hear this bullshit nomore" and told him how we from america and we'll bomb all other muthafuckas if they in our way and he started yellin at me so i kept sayin all other countrys is hella gay and we got the big guns and shit
and if he dont like it get the fuck out
haha
it got heated but i won the argument

u . s . a all the way!!!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
you truly are a moron dummy. if you believe that shit about america, you got a serious reality check that needs to come your way.

Dec 9, 2006
naw i dont care he was just making me mad cuz he was saying that i fall for everything america and the media tells me and all kind of weird shit so i had to let him know

im not a moron that was mean :(

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
what you said was moronic, you're not a moron, sorry to hurt your feelings. :cool: try checking out the gathering of the minds, if you want to learn a little while you're here.

you should have just agreed with him, he would have shut up quicker, or gone on to talk more about weed and hairy hippie pussy.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^you should leave if you think that's how this country works...the good thing about this country, is we use to be able to be critical of gov't and all that shit, because THE PEOPLE are supposed to be the gov't...but people are too fucking lazy. but now if the gov't thinks you're a threat, they'll just toss you away for awhile...no habeas, no nada.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I got no problems with hippies as long as they take showers and shit and don't try to drop too much hippie knowledge on me.

Aug 8, 2003
dood wasnt lyin to ya dummy, but it sounded like he was pushin that shit too hard.. most of the hippies i run into lace me with some pretty decent and accurate info, but then every so often you will come across one who thinks a debate is an arguement and will just bug the shit out of u about things non-stop..

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
skido said:
first off let me start by stating that i am not a patriotic dude but this nigga made me mad
ok so at my job theres a hippie cat from berkley there and me and him was working together for the first time today
i meen this nigga is a full fledge mexican hippie he even got one of them old ass vw vans
first he was coo cuz all he was talkin bout was weed and hairy hippie pussy and what not
so then he start sayin shit about how the u.s is hella evil and y do i wear clothes thats made by evil corporations n shit like that
so he kept goin and goin till i was like "damn nigga shut the fuck up i aint tryna hear this bullshit nomore" and told him how we from america and we'll bomb all other muthafuckas if they in our way and he started yellin at me so i kept sayin all other countrys is hella gay and we got the big guns and shit
and if he dont like it get the fuck out
haha
it got heated but i won the argument

u . s . a all the way!!!
I feel the fuck outta this post.