goddamn hippie made me mad

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2006
Dirty Shoez said:
Tell the dumbfuck hippie that driving a VW instead of an American Car means he's putting "Working Class" Americans out of work.

See what he says then.
your an idiot. why dont you tell gm, ford, and the rest of the american car companies to stop closing down their american plants and moving to mexico?

as for skido, try getting in a constructive discussion with dude, if he's still as tyrannical with his ideas as bill o'reilly, then its just him being a dumb ass. dont think all folks with progressive ideas who acknowledge the faults of america are all a bunch of douche bags, just because one person is.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
some people are chill and others aren't...anyone generalizing is just a worthless fuck bag.

and Harold..THE HIPPY DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT DRIVING AN AMERICAN CAR....ARE YOU STUPID? CAN YOU READ? Fuckin idiot.

Aug 8, 2003
moves said:
your an idiot. why dont you tell gm, ford, and the rest of the american car companies to stop closing down their american plants and moving to mexico?
hahaha. beat me to it :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
moves said:
Uhh.....looks like somebody missed the point.

Hippie complaining about globalism....... Hippie driving a foreign car.

Anybody home?