God fucking damnit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2007
South Africa = AIDS

Honestly.. i would only hang out with the chick to see how she is normally..cuz if you break up with your girl just to fuck this one hot bitch.. chances are.. she's crazy.. and that's what you'll be posting to us next. Slow your roll and find out where chicks head is at.. and go from there..i'm talkin' at LEAST a week getting to know her.. in a NON drunken scene.. being as though you two used to hit "PUBS" together..

who the hell uses the word pub anymore? You irish/scottish or somethin'?

Mar 22, 2007
oh luv pubs are the best, drink Watneys Red Barrel, get drunk and if anyone hassles you play a game of darts and then stick him in the chest

Charlize Theron is from South Africa :)

Mar 14, 2007
South Africa = AIDS

Honestly.. i would only hang out with the chick to see how she is normally..cuz if you break up with your girl just to fuck this one hot bitch.. chances are.. she's crazy.. and that's what you'll be posting to us next. Slow your roll and find out where chicks head is at.. and go from there..i'm talkin' at LEAST a week getting to know her.. in a NON drunken scene.. being as though you two used to hit "PUBS" together..

who the hell uses the word pub anymore? You irish/scottish or somethin'?
Nah I wont break up with my girl, but I mean it as like a standy-by, if you know what I mean, if all things fall to shit I got something to fuck my drama away

And I'm Australian, there is about 10 pubs on the same street I live on

Jul 12, 2007
dont fuck up a good thing but it must not be good if your contemplating and coming on here asking so just do it cause that relationshi[pis goin nowhere