God fucking damnit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2007
I've been talking to this chick recently, she is from South Africa, hot as fuck, I was fucking a black girl a while ago and god damn they are good, but I have a girlfriend I like (and is pretty damn hot), and this chick has started to tell me how much she likes me and shit, and she is hot as hell

what should I do?

I dont want to cheat on my girl, but I also dont want to tell this other chick to fuck off

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
She is probably really a he, or some creep.

My advice; don't be a shitbag.

But what do I know? I hang out here.

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Got These Crack Dealers Chasing Me Through The Cement Jungle
Cuz They Gave Me Shit To Sell And I Smoked The Whole Bundle

A dilema some of us face...

No one here can tell you anything useful. I won't even front.

I would mash on a black chick, but definitely not that one... I'm starved for an interracial relationship and have been for a while.

PS: I'd also kill my girlfriend, but that's just me.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
I don't know what you want us to tell you? This isn't fucking Dr. Phil or Oprah. Tell the bitch to fuck off if you like your girlfriend so much. Don't fuck around on your girlfriend though. Men and women who do that are pieces of shit in my book. If you want to fuck this girl, break it off with your girlfriend.

End of thread.

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
If you break up with your girl to fuck this one whatever you do under NO circumstances do you try to go back to your girlfriend after you are done UNLESS you just wanna fuck her some more too..........

If you got a good thing don't fuck it up.

Jul 4, 2007

truth is right infront of you clit face ;)

(msn name and email blurred out so she cant be added)
Me? yes i am a bitch =) Thank you for noticing!!

Also...is that convo really supposed to mean something? I agree with the others. Its probably some toothless old man from africa wanting to suck ur dick off...

Question though...Does she live in Africa? Or just from there? IF it does turn out to be a female..which i doubt...BUT, if it does, lose the chick and get with Africa broad...

WAIT i lied...what does ur other girl look like?:ermm:

Mar 14, 2007
no she is in my city, used to hit the pubs with her before I got with my girlfriend

the reason why I'm needing help is because I'd still like to keep her as a friend, and maybe, if unfortunately my girlfriend breaks up with me, maybe, just maybe, I could hit it a few times

yeah she has an accent, only been here for 3 years, its fading though

Nov 15, 2007
first off if you want some advice... fuck is ya pedophile key tapin' ass doin' talkin to bitchs in other countrys bro??? unless you from so afri then its all good... but damn you soundin' mad cornelius right now

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Slow your role geniuses. He just said she is FROM South Africa. Not that she lives there. She is in the same city as him. Yall need to be more observant. Plus let's take into consideration that no one is going to dump a chick they can bone for a chick that is half a world away. That's common sense.

What kind of accent is it? Lot of different influences in South Africa. I hear you get black chicks coming from there with british accents sometimes. Cute as fuck.

Mar 14, 2007
yeah she has a mix between some South African accent and an English one since she just moved from there to here

and I only fuck girls who look underage, you know, the ones who are 18-20 but look 14 or 15