Go Seahawks!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2005
EDJ said:
WHAT YOU KEEP SAYIN BZNUTZ?
come on now man, i was sayin they were gonna win the super bowl, no reason to rub salt in the wound, hopefully next year, you broncos might get there if they fucc with t.o., or it might fucc your whole team up, who knows

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
THIS IS EXACTLY THE REASON WHY YOU NEVA gET AHEAD OF YOURSELF. THAT WAY YOU AIN'T KICCIN' YOURSELF IN THE HEAD. AND WHAT THE BRONCOS AND T.O gOT TO DO WITH YOU KICCIN' YOURSELF IN THE HEAD CAUSE YOU JINXXED YOUR TEAM?

Apr 20, 2005
EDJ said:
THIS IS EXACTLY THE REASON WHY YOU NEVA gET AHEAD OF YOURSELF. THAT WAY YOU AIN'T KICCIN' YOURSELF IN THE HEAD. AND WHAT THE BRONCOS AND T.O gOT TO DO WITH YOU KICCIN' YOURSELF IN THE HEAD CAUSE YOU JINXXED YOUR TEAM?
i dont agree that i jinxed my team, i did the same thing i did all year, say they were gonna win, shit happens, get off my fuccin nutz mr glass is half empty, and i was just makin conversation with the t.o. shit, but keep bein a debby downer cuz lol

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^LOL. CUZZ CALLED ME A DEBBIE DOWNER. I'M A REALIST, I'M NOT HERE TO HOLD YOUR HAND CAUSE YOUR TEAM LOST. gO TO THAT T.O THREAD IF YOU WANNA SPEAK UP ON IT. ALL I'M SAYIN' IS THAT YOU WEREN'T REAL TO YOURSELF, AND INSTEAD OF JUST HOPIN' YOUR TEAM WON, YOU WERE MAKIN' gUARANTEES, LIKE IT WAS FACT. THAT TYPE OF SHIT HURTS EVEN MORE.

Dec 3, 2005
i still aint the same man, that game fucked me up, i still am hurt by it as retarded as that sounds. and it aint so much the controversy or whatever its just to get that close and u just a few drops or a few tackles away from bein on top and to just let it slip away. u never know when or if u gonna get back. i still just shake my head when i think about it still. damn

Dec 3, 2005
i was real with it what u talkin bout? i didnt guarantee no win i just was goin for my team. i cant imagine bein a denver or buffalo bills fan and goin that many times and just not bein able to get it done. luckily yall got it eventually. hopefully paul allen will spend those billions on this club and keep us on top. i was just voicing my opinion on how fucked up a game can make u feel. i mean we talkin about a game.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Since you want to stick you nose in everyone's mix... You just mad because Pittsburgh went to Denver and smashed your Broncos. The Steelers needed the guys in the striped shirts to help them beat Seattle. Don't be mad because you guys got Jake the mistake at QB.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
TONY,
YOU THINK YOU gOT ME ALL FIgURED OUT. I AIN'T YOUR AVERAgE MUTHA-FUKA THAT WILL FIT YOUR AVERAgE PERCEPTION. I AIN'T YOUR AVERAgE FAN THAT JUST THINKS WITH HIS EMOTIONS. SINCE YOU AIN'T BEEN HERE AND DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUK YOU TALKIN' BOUT PEEP:

http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=170365

I POSTED THIS BEFORE DENVER PLAYED PITTSBURgH. AND FOR THE RECORD, IT'S JAKE THE FLAKE, NOT JAKE THE MISTAKE.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
It's Jake the Mistake. Because that's what he's been known for anyway. And for the record y'all got an overrated, and overpaid cornerback, cough, cough, "Chump" Bailey.... was gettting toasted by Cedric Wilson...... Y'all garbage.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
^My team is slotted to pick number 2 in the draft. Look out now.... And I got money on myself. Holla if you play Madden 06. I'll smash you!! Saints versus Broncos. You'll get smashed trying to get with me. I am a baller when it comes to the gridiron. Recognize!! And I'll work on "Chump" Bailey while I smash you.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^NOBODY TALKIN' BOUT NO VIDEO gAMES YOU VIDEO gAME JUNKY. IF YOU HATE MY TEAM SO BAD, THEN PUT MONEY ON YOUR TEAM WHEN THEY PLAY OR MONEY THAT MY TEAM LOSES EVERY gAME THEY PLAY.