Go Seahawks!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Alright well the new schedules been out for a little while, any predictions on next seasons final record. I'd say 14-2, with a super bowl win! Hell yeah baby!
Losses are going to be to Denver (week 13) and to San Diego (week 16).
17 WEEKS TILL PRE SEASON GAME #1 AGAINST THE COWBOYS, HELL YEAH!!!

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Pino said:
dont get too excited there buddy. The Niners will sweep the sorry hawks and capture the first overall pick once again with a 2-14 record
Damn you got balls, no one can deny that comin in to a Seahawks thread bashing them like that. I understand you needing to make yourself feel better though when you support a team that does that bad. It's all good, I got love for the niners myself.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Pino said:
^you really in Iraq?
Yeah I'm over here doing the ChAir Force thing. I spent the whole NFL season over here, never missed a Hawks game though. All you that read this drink a beer for all us guys over here that have to be sober, especially for the Army guys, them guys gotta be here for like a year, it's ridiculous.

Pino you're killing me with this whole niners beating the Hawks thing, you're a fool man.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Pino said:
aight, I'm semi-joking. But you never know. . .any given Sunday

ChAir Force? I never heard of it so I googled it and brought up some links for people who do nothing but sit in chairs and drink. Is this correct? lol
Sit in chairs, yes. Drink, no. If you were to do that some sissy ass mother fucker would say you have a drinking problem, and make you go to Alcohol treatment classes. The ChAir force is going totally pussed out, thanks to all the Air Force Academy rape bull shit.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
My bad I didn't mean to confuse you. When I say ChAir Force, i'm basically just saying that my job consists of a lot of sitting rather than "fighting" the war. I'm in the Air Force, it's just kind of slang term some of us use. My job is basically only exciting if you hear that WMD was used, if not i'm basically sitting on a thumb. So yeah you can imagine that my thumb is pretty familiar with my ass. Still got love for the Air Force though.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Nah I didn't sign up to do what I'm doing now. I actually signed up and was supposed to be loading munitions on planes but that fell threw so here I am. Yeah a lot of people think Air Force is all flying but there is A LOT more to it then that. Anything you want to do in life you can probably do in the Air Force. Alright that's all the recruiting i'm going to be doing on this post.

I wish I had me some pics, but even if I did that shit wouldn't be for the public (even though it should be). Find you an Army MP that just spent some time here, they might be able to help you out.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Nuttkase said:
LMFAO @ Pino coming up with actual Chairforce websites lol. You know you wanted to join up huh Pino?

Nuttkace
Yeah I laughed my ass off when I see he found those sites. Their some good websites though. I'd recommend browsing through them. "Joe the Fat" has some funny ass stories.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Pino said:
yea, I was thinkin about it. I thought to myself 'damn he gets paid to do nothing? where do I sign up?' lol
Well for the past week I've pretty much been getting paid to do nothing, I've been reading through Siccness like all day every day, just trying to get learned up.
I haven't gotten a chance to go through that site yet because we have people watching what websites we go to over here, but i'll be checking it out for sure when I get back.

Feb 14, 2004
just wanted to say hi. and Go Seahawks. even though the season isn't here. where are all of the posters that posted in this thread? taking a year off or something?