Go Seahawks!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2005
EDJ said:
STRESSED OUT,
IF YOU WAS REAL WITH IT, THEN YOU WOULDN'T BE FEELIN' THIS BAD. I BET YOU STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT.
i feel this bad cuz football is the best sport there is and its pretty sad to see the superbowl handled like that no matter what teams is playin. it just hurt more cuz its my team. but yall probably way too hard to show emotions huh haha

Feb 14, 2004
^why wouldn't our expectations be high? Seattle hasn't made it there before and it was good to see the Hawks make it there. i know i had high expectations for them to win, and they never. but it is what it is. next year hopefully we'll make it there again and win this time. go Hawks!

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^THAT'S THE THANg PLAYA ABOUT THIS gAME. THE HIgHER THE EXPECTATION, THE HARDER IT IS TO SWALLOW IF YOU DON'T MAKE THAT EXPECTATION. MOST SEATTLE FANS WERE ACTIN' LIKE THEY WON BEFORE THE gAME WAS PLAYED. AND AS A FAN THAT gOT BEAT BY THE SAME TEAM YOUR TEAM LOSS TO, I WAS TRYIN' TO WARN ALL OF YAW.

Feb 14, 2004
that whole paragraph seemed like some generalizing going on. so its means nothing to me. bekuz i really didn't have high expectations for them to win. i really wanted them to, but i ain't once said it was our game before it started. i just hoped it would be a good game, but didn't even get that. its all good tho. it is what it is. maybe next year/maybe not.

Apr 20, 2005
EDJ said:
^HOW'S THAT? POINT IT OUT.
its a matter of opinion, imo you speak before you think sometimes, take it how you want i aint tryin to clog this shit with me and you goin bacc and forth, i got better shit to do.