Go Seahawks!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2005
^Yeah, but if he straight up crushes the record say goodbye because he will demand hella loot for next years contract and the front office already knows a running backs NFL's lifespan is usually short. Just sum food for thought.

Aug 20, 2004
2-0-Sixx said:
Seattle should be able to handle the redskins, no problem. I think today's game showed that if Portis is shut down, the skins got no offense.
True..but dan is that defense powerful when it WANTS to be...well see how it plays out next weekend...

Apr 25, 2002
I almost feel like the first game will be tougher for the Seahawks than the NFC Championship, should they get there. BZNuts is right, what this franchise needs to do is win a playoff game. Do you know how many playoff games this team has won since I WAS BORN??? 1 , and it was the YEAR I was born.

So I don't care who they play, this 2nd round game scares me, but should they win, then I would really like their chances against the (I'll predict Bears) because they'd get over that mental hurdle. B/c on paper they are BY FAR the best team in the NFC, but of course on paper means jack shit, that is why sports are wonderful and interesting.

Apr 20, 2003
2-0-Sixx said:
Wow, what a concept - a respectful football fan!! Good luck to you too
Yeah good lookin out! Its gonna be an up hill battle for us especially at Seattle where you guys are undefeated... The first game that we won was luck cuz your field goal kicker missed the field goal but I'll take the win. We're gonna have to play defense the way we played at Tampa and try to stop Alexander... the only weakness i saw in our defense when we played Tampa was the middle of the field where Simms was just completing everything. But we didn't have our best corner in(Shawn Springs) to cover one on one but that no excuse. Now on offense were gonna have to step it up cuz last week we looked like a high school team. Portis needs to get at least 25-30 carries and grind it out ,and we also need another receiver to get open cuz they gonna try to double team Moss when he goes down the field...... James Thrash needs to step it up or we're gonna have along day! I know we can win if we play good both sides of the ball and don't give up the ball. We're gonna have to create turnovers(easier said then done) but any ways good luck. Its gonna be a battle!!!!!

Apr 20, 2005
imma seahawks fan from tacoma, this year i can finally say with "some" confidence, fucc em up hawks, and im proud as hell of them boys, just win a fuccin play off game.....pleaseeee

Apr 20, 2005
and im sicc ass hell of sayin , "well the mariners or the sonics will be good..etc" every fuccin year after a good season but disappointing playoffs, i know ya'll seattle fans feel me. i got superbowl on my mutha fuccin mind and i know ya;ll do too lol

Apr 25, 2002
BzNutz said:
and im sicc ass hell of sayin , "well the mariners or the sonics will be good..etc" every fuccin year after a good season but disappointing playoffs, i know ya'll seattle fans feel me. i got superbowl on my mutha fuccin mind and i know ya;ll do too lol
That is the truth. Our area is pretty pesimistic about the Hawks and not without reason.