Go Seahawks!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2003
everybody has there opinions so let's just see what happens. I am just glad as a Seahawk fan to see them win the games that they haven't won in the past. Usually they make bad teams look great so blowing out a bad Eagles team was great to see.

Apr 25, 2002
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
HES ONLY AS GOOD AS HIS LINE...HE CANT HIT HOLES...OR EVEN SEE THEM...FOR SHIT...
1) If he's only as good as his line then he is the best in the NFL. Flawed logic.

2) If he can't see holes how does he get all those yards? 95% of the time when people criticize him it's for not being fast enough or going down to easy. So him getting all of these yards must be because he has extremely good vision and can see holes the 50 other RBs in the league with fewer yards can't see. You didn't see the vision he had on that run in OT vs the Giants when he reversed his field back to his left when nothing was there, saw a hole nobody else would've saw, ran for 20, field goal bam game over.

So how does he get all of those yards. Even if the line is great if he can't see the hole or hit the hole how does he get all those yards?

May 9, 2002
xpanther206 said:
1) If he's only as good as his line then he is the best in the NFL. Flawed logic.

2) If he can't see holes how does he get all those yards? 95% of the time when people criticize him it's for not being fast enough or going down to easy. So him getting all of these yards must be because he has extremely good vision and can see holes the 50 other RBs in the league with fewer yards can't see. You didn't see the vision he had on that run in OT vs the Giants when he reversed his field back to his left when nothing was there, saw a hole nobody else would've saw, ran for 20, field goal bam game over.

So how does he get all of those yards. Even if the line is great if he can't see the hole or hit the hole how does he get all those yards?
Good question...why dont you ask Denver how they produce 1000 yard rushers year in and year out....no namers...schemes and a great O-line thats how...

Shaun has been shut down a number of times this year....hes inconsistent...and at times just plain lazy...he forgets hes all of 230 lbs and trys to be Barry Sanders....and he scores so many TDs cus they feed him the rock inside the 5...ask Marcus Allen about that...

My point is...if Shaun played for a team with an average AT BEST O line...hed suck...and ANYONE who denys that...knows shit about football...

May 10, 2002
^^^ MY BOY TOLD I DONT KNOW HOW TRUE THIS IS BUT THE ALL THE PLAYERS IN THE LEAGUE OR SOME SHIT TOOK A VOTE AND VOTED SHAUN ALEXANDER THE MOST OVERRATED PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE. WHEN YOU PLAY IN THE NFC WEST YOUR GURANTEED LIKE 8 WINS.

Apr 25, 2002
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
Good question...why dont you ask Denver how they produce 1000 yard rushers year in and year out....no namers...schemes and a great O-line thats how...

Shaun has been shut down a number of times this year....hes inconsistent...and at times just plain lazy...he forgets hes all of 230 lbs and trys to be Barry Sanders....and he scores so many TDs cus they feed him the rock inside the 5...ask Marcus Allen about that...

My point is...if Shaun played for a team with an average AT BEST O line...hed suck...and ANYONE who denys that...knows shit about football...
Still haven't expalined how he can't hit the holes because to lead the NFL in rushing you have to hit some holes.

And even if what you're saying is true, who cares??? If this team is among the NFL leaders in rushing then obviously it is not the running game that is going to keep them from winning the Super Bowl, so let's talk about something else, like how they are pretty damn thin at corner right now.

Aug 20, 2004
xpanther206 said:
Still haven't expalined how he can't hit the holes because to lead the NFL in rushing you have to hit some holes.

And even if what you're saying is true, who cares??? If this team is among the NFL leaders in rushing then obviously it is not the running game that is going to keep them from winning the Super Bowl, so let's talk about something else, like how they are pretty damn thin at corner right now.
My point is...hes slow GETTING to those holes that the O Line make for him...if it werent for the best O Line in the NFL...Shaun would be above average....

Apr 1, 2003
so all these people are talking in here and now the Seahawks have a 2 game lead for best record because the Panthers and the Bears couldn't get the job done. Can't beat the Bucs or the Steelers?

Apr 25, 2002
Gringo Starr said:
My point is...hes slow GETTING to those holes that the O Line make for him...if it werent for the best O Line in the NFL...Shaun would be above average....
We'll just never know b/c one thing's for damn sure, the Seahawks line is nasty.

Next year we could know if Shaun goes somewhere else and then we'll see.

Jun 18, 2004
Gringo Starr said:
I think it's becoming clearer every year that the "big nasties" (O-line) determine if your team will contend. Probably the most overlooked position in the NFL. "You only hear your name when you commit a penalty."

Apr 25, 2002
BaSICCally said:
I wanna go to the game but its hard to find people to go with when they all have family stuff going on.
Hey man that's why you have got to CONQUER those folks. My brothers and I were all going to go to the game REGARDLESS of what anybody said, so that my Moms, faced with the possibility of being alone on Christmas Eve, had NO CHOICE but to go in with us on tickets.

You've got to conquer the family man, make the Seahawks a family event.

Sep 12, 2002
LAST 8 SUPER BOWLS - AFC 6, NFC 2

XXXIX Feb. 6, 2005 New England 24, Philadelphia 21
XXXVIII Feb. 1, 2004 New England 32, Carolina 29
XXXVII Jan. 26, 2003 Tampa Bay 48, Oakland 21
XXXVI Feb. 3, 2002 New England 20, St. Louis 17
XXXV Jan. 28, 2001 Baltimore 34, N.Y. Giants 7
XXXIV Jan. 30, 2000 St. Louis 23, Tennessee 16
XXXIII Jan. 31, 1999 Denver 34, Atlanta 19
XXXII Jan. 25, 1998 Denver 31, Green Bay 24

AND EVERYONE KNOWS THE AFC IS STRONGER OVERALL, THE AFC WILL HAVE A TEAM THAT WINS 10-11 NOT MAKE THE PLAYOOFS AND IN NFC 9 WINS MAKE THE PLAYOFFS

LAST THING NFC DOESNT HAVE ONE DOMINANT TEAM ON ALL SIDES OF BALL.

May 9, 2002
I knew all that...but nothin is a guarntee homie...the Colts havent been to a Superbowl...and Cincy hasnt been since 89...the Steelers since 96...and NE is only gonna win the division cus the AFC East weeker than the NFC West...and theyve all but abanded the run game...Denver has the one of the best lookin teams in the AFC...they could go...but thats it....Baltimore sucks ass...as does Tennessee....so count them out....

The NFC got Carolina,Seattle,Dallas and NY...as good lookin teams to go to the Superbowl...Dallas and NY have DEEP roots in the playoffs...you also got the Bears as a long shot....but they need to play some offense...

Its a toss up this year...and everyone knows it...