GO NINERS.. HAHAHAHAHHA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
You're gonna try to school me down on a site I've been on since day 1? Please.
Ive been right here with you dude...you aint any more special than me bucko...sit down....

This site was created for the Sacramento rap scene, namely Brotha Lynch Hung, which is where the name Siccness came from. It was originally 91siccness.com, "siccness" replacing the "6" in 916, which is Sac's area code. The original owner was from Northern Cal.
Wow..youre a smart guy...you get a cookie and a gold star!!!Did you figure that out all by yourself?

So yes, it IS a Northern Cali based forum.
Like i said....the servers are BASED...in San Diego...but we will look passed the logistics...

Give me a fuckin break. There's a reason this forum is booming with NOR CAL sports topics. Get the fuck outta here.
Im not goin anywhere little dude...i think its because theres aloitta pride..not MORE of one or another fan of whatever team...

Is that why you have to hate on the Niners?
Hate?No.Just annoyed with all the fans like yourself...i dont need a minute to minute update on youre losing squad...

Because people like to post news?
% threads a fuckin day???Yeah...nothing wrong with that...

Get the fuck outta here.
Are you mad?

What a bitch.
Appearntly you are mad...you have to stoop to callin me all out my name...real mature my friend...cant even handle a little sports smack talkin...get a grip kiddo...

Apr 25, 2002
Young Psyc said:
NINERS SUCK.
So does the Hyphy Movement.
Edward Thizzerhands said:
Like i said....the servers are BASED...in San Diego...but we will look passed the logistics...
I am also a computer tech, and FYI, just because the owner lives in San Diego doesn't mean the server he pays for is based there. I can run a website from a server in China, doesn't mean that's where my site is based. Plus, that's not what I meant by 'based.' Since you're not smart enough to figure it out yourself I will elaborate: I MEANT THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE DERIVED FROM NORTHERN CALIFORNIA UNDERGROUND MUSIC, NAMELY THE SACRAMENTO RAP SCENE. Meaning it's based on an aspect of Northern Cal. Think before you type.
Hate?No.Just annoyed with all the fans like yourself...i dont need a minute to minute update on youre losing squad...
So, are you implying that one of us Niner fans comes over to your house every time you log on, and force you to view a 49er news thread? Because when I log on, I view what I want to view, and I avoided what doesn't interest me.

Like I said before, nobody cares about your team enough to bash it, so it's not like you know we're in there talking shit about your team. If you don't want to know about the Niners, don't click the damn thread. Plain and simple.

Grow up homie.

I like to talk shit about the Raiders, but we have a serious rivalry between our teams. It's understood. We know it's not hate, it's just fun. But you.. You come in and talk shit for no reason. Nobody's sayin shit about your team, you shouldn't have any problem with ours, but you can't seem to resist talking shit.

Again I say, grow up homie.

Appearntly you are mad...you have to stoop to callin me all out my name...real mature my friend...cant even handle a little sports smack talkin...get a grip kiddo...
I'm way ahead of you homeboy. I saw you pull that shit on another thread. I called you "out your name" on purpose because I knew you'd pull that "real mature" card.

But you know what's real mature? When a fan of a certain team purposely browses another team's threads to come in and bash them. Especially when that fan's team doesn't cross the other fan's minds but twice a year, when they have to play eachother. Nobody cares about your team. Try to lose interest in ours.

The difference between our fans and bandwagon Seattle fans is this.. If the situations were reversed, we Niner fans wouldn't be bashing Seattle. Why? Because they are not a rival. They just happen to be in our division. We don't bash Arizona, or the Rams. We never did, probably never will. Why? We don't care about them.

Seriously.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Actually...the owner of this site lives and is from....San Diego....so wouldnt that make it a Southern-Cali based site????HMMMMMMM....

There are just as many cats from around the US and WORLD....as there are cats from Northern Cali...so cut the crap...

I see very little Raiders threads that are started by RAIDER fans...yet i see a shitload of meaningless 9er threads started by 9er fans...so you tell me homeboy???
LOL damn I wonder why there is always a shit load of foos in the BART forum than in any other also in the east coco hummmmm what is BArt Simpson again? LOL

Apr 25, 2002
And LMAO @ the fact he thinks Nemo has the server at home. You rent webspace from people or companies with servers, that's how a site works. Unless for some reason you have your own server, which is doubtful. But not only that.. When I say Northern Cali based I mean the content is Nor Cal shit. All the other regions were added later down the line when the Siccness got bigger.A "Northern Cali based site" doesn't mean the owner and server have to be from Northern CA.

Ignorance, it always amazes me.

Apr 25, 2002
[-KoRp$-]559 said:
LOL damn I wonder why there is always a shit load of foos in the BART forum than in any other
Exactly. Go look at the BART forum, you'll see there are more Bay Area and Nor Cal heads in here than any other, even though that was never the issue. You brought that up yourself cuz you misunderstand everything.

(this post is directed towards Edward Thizzerhands)

Apr 25, 2002
[-KoRp$-]559 said:
Lol aint nemo from Fresno at that? and started this shit there?
Well, Nemo didn't start this site. I believe it was Roloc and someone else, when it was 91siccness.com

Vamps took over from there and made it what it is now. Nemo took over after Vamps.

But it makes absolutely no difference where the owner is from. That idiot Edward Thizzerhands doesn't have any basic english comprehension skills and didn't understand the meaning of my original statement. I said Siccness is a Northern Cali-based forum, and it is. Why? Because it's original content was based on Northern California music. It will naturally draw more Nor Cal heads than any other place. So Siccness.net = Nor Cal based forum.

That moron thought I meant the server that harbors siccness.net is located ('based') in Northern Cal. If he had any comprehension skills he wouldn't have mixed the two statements up.

I don't know where Siccness' servers are located, but it makes absolutely no difference, because the content of the site is Nor Cal based. Therefor, the site is Northern Cali-based. If dude even attempts to argue with that he will officially be the dumbest motherfucker to ever disgrace this board. End of discussion.

Apr 25, 2002
Young Psyc said:
LOL OK.............................:confused: WTF.
What? You gave your opinion on the Niners, I saw the headline under your name and decided share to my opinion of that talentless mockery of rap known as the hyphy movement. That, my friend, is WTF.

BTW the Raiders suck, too.

Jun 13, 2002
Oakland,Ca
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
What? You gave your opinion on the Niners, I saw the headline under your name and decided share to my opinion of that talentless mockery of rap known as the hyphy movement. That, my friend, is WTF.

BTW the Raiders suck, too.
THAT HEADLINE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SOME HYPHY MOVEMENT LOL IT'S COOL MAYNE THAT YOU FEEL THAT WAY IT DONT BOTHER ME THATS WHY I'M LIKE WTF THAT WAS LIKE A POINTLESS EMPTY STATEMENT TO ME.

O AND YOU SAID THE RAIDERS SUCK RIGHT AND WE BEASTED YA'LL PRESEASON THEN WHAT THAT MAKE THE NINERS????? YOU KNOW OCT IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER THEN THE REAL BEATING WILL TAKE PLACE WITH NO EXSCUSES I PUT MONEY ON THAT.

Apr 25, 2002
Solitary 1 said:
FATAL DO YOU RAP?
I fuck around with it, yes. But you probably wouldn't like it unless you're down with a complex rhyme scheme. I don't have any good equipment so I'm not serious about it. But I've yet to hear a hyphy rapper showcase any type of rhyming ability.

Why do you ask? Do you rap?

And Young Psyc.. why are you bragging about a PRESEASON win?

Jun 1, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
I fuck around with it, yes. But you probably wouldn't like it unless you're down with a complex rhyme scheme. I don't have any good equipment so I'm not serious about it. But I've yet to hear a hyphy rapper showcase any type of rhyming ability.

Why do you ask? Do you rap?

And Young Psyc.. why are you bragging about a PRESEASON win?
I FUCK WITH COMPLEX SHIT ALL DAY.. THAT'S HOW I KEEP MY SHIT FOR THE MOST PART.. YES I DO RHYME AND PRODUCE TOO..I DON'T KNOW IF YOU LISTEN TO MY MAN WOODIE'S MUSIC OR NOT BUT YOU CAN CATCH ME ON NE6 AND HIS NEXT JOINT, NE7.. OTHER RELEASES TOO..ANYWAY I TRY NOT TO REALLY TALK ABOUT IT MUCH ON HERE ANYMORE.. HOPEFULLY LET MY MUSIC REACH CATS SO THEY CAN HOLLA AT ME AND LET ME KNOW IF THEY FEEL THE MESSAGE..

ANYWAY THOUGH FATAL WE COMIN TO SMASH YALL ON 10/08 HOMEBOY!