GO FUCK YOURSELF SAN DIEGO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Whatz craccin? How many yall shit talkerz down for that? I'll bet another $200 that none of yall iz down and instead juzt gonna reply to my pozt wit more brainless shit talkin
you're right!

fuck you and the Chargers

why the fuck would I give emma $200?

lol, she'll pocket both our money and never be seen on the siccness again

why you wanna trick on emma? lmao

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
Gay azz reply, if u that sure on yo team put up or shuddup

and fucc u cuzz, you actin real tough on the internet, I dont tricc on nobody, you got me twizted nigga. I proposed a bet and juzt like I thought more shit talk and dodgin the bet

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Gay azz reply, if u that sure on yo team put up or shuddup

and fucc u cuzz, you actin real tough on the internet, I dont tricc on nobody, you got me twizted nigga. I proposed a bet and juzt like I thought more shit talk and dodgin the bet
aye bro

calm down... it's a fuckin joke!

everybody in the sports forum talks shit to each other... can't handle it... don't post here

and to get back to the bet... I never even fuckin said that we'd end with a better record for sure? did I?????? NO!

I was talking shit because we swept your team... you expect me not to do that?

yeah... I'm not confident enough to bet $200, because my team has played very inconsistent this year

not to mention I don't know you or emma enough to throw around $200 in paypal like that

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
Im good homie but sayin FUCC YOU to me iz crossin the line. Talk all the football shit u want, you rite thatz what this forumz all about.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Im good homie but sayin FUCC YOU to me iz crossin the line. Talk all the shit u want, you rite thatz what this forumz all about
anything said in here should be takin with a grain of salt

I'm guessing you're frustrated that your team lost, therefore little shit talking is gonna get under your skin more than usual... I know because when my team loses it gets to me a little bit more, just because I'm already pissed off about my team losing

but you gotta put it in perspective... it's the siccness sports forum, not much is off limits in here... can't take anything here personally

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
lmao at yall hatin on Riverz, thatz what happenz tho when ur QB iz the shit.

How YALL quarterbaccz doin this seazon??????

aye Raider fanz since yall the shit now how bout we bet on the rezt of the seazon?
I'll put up $200 that my CHARGERZ finish wit the better record. What we can do iz paypal a neutral person like EMMA and then when the seazonz over whoeva'z team haz the better record, EMMA can paypal them the loot

Whatz craccin? How many yall shit talkerz down for that? I'll bet another $200 that none of yall iz down and instead juzt gonna reply to my pozt wit more brainless shit talkin
Phyllis Rivers is the best qb in the division, all the rest are mediocre at best for NFL standards. Phyllis Rivers is also the biggest bitch in the NFL, and that's with all cheerleaders included.

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
I guess I didnt catch them gamez where he acted like a bitch. All i can think of iz Riverz hittin a runner to prevent a touchdown(what QB doez that?), hiz passer rating, the fact that he getz the ball to every player on the field, and the way he talkz shit 2 other teamz(broncoz).

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
anything said in here should be takin with a grain of salt

I'm guessing you're frustrated that your team lost, therefore little shit talking is gonna get under your skin more than usual... I know because when my team loses it gets to me a little bit more, just because I'm already pissed off about my team losing

but you gotta put it in perspective... it's the siccness sports forum, not much is off limits in here... can't take anything here personally
You rite META, I juzt smoked one, ate some bomb azz pazta and I can c now I really waz gettin too heated about this shit.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I'm not gonna lie, I talk shit about Rivers... but I would love to have that guy on my team

he's easy to clown on because he seems to get all butt hurt and makes stupid ass faces all the time and shit... but he's a great QB... no denying that

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
and you're rite. He doez make some bitch azz facez.

I waz bout to shoot him an email:

Dear PR, pleaze remember you're in the spotlight and when u make them gay azz, cryin azz facez, we the fanz have 2 suffer

Mar 24, 2006
Phyllis Rivers is the best qb in the division, all the rest are mediocre at best for NFL standards. Phyllis Rivers is also the biggest bitch in the NFL, and that's with all cheerleaders included.
Cassel is far above "mediocre at best" this season. Orton isn't no slouch either.

The Raiders clearly have the shittiest QBs in the division hands down.

Oct 17, 2007
hahaha good one on the phillip website. you know that fucker was a SPOILED BRAT when he was younger. and this division is up for grabs NO WINS ARE GARANTEED (however you spell that) in the nfl all we need is to be one game back by week 17.

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
Real talk, itz gonna be a good azz race 2 the finish in AFC WEST. Like I told META, at the end of the day yall Raiderz did sweep us this seazon, though I will say the 1zt game we beat ourselvez againzt yall, a W iz still a W

ps $ilent, the correct spellin iz GARNETTE

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
LOL @ Defy. Yall would say the AFC West QB's are bums when Orton was doing work and Cassel is still doing work.

Just because your pick up Campbell didnt work dont mean the rest of us are shitty. And yes we all know dman near every raider fans thought playoffs or even if campbell didnt do good Gradkowski woudl get you there. Turns out both are shitty as fuck.

Fuckin raiders fans man. I would love to see a sports nation poll on the dumbest fans in the NFL.

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
I got love 4 any oppozin teamz fanz az long az they know they shit. I got a homie thatz a MONGOL and he only like the Raiderz cuz of they colorz. smh, nigga cant even name they starterz or tell me they record but he wanna talk shit when the raiderz won againzt my CHARGERZ, smh

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
I got love 4 any oppozin teamz fanz az long az they know they shit. I got a homie thatz a MONGOL and he only like the Raiderz cuz of they colorz. smh, nigga cant even name they starterz or tell me they record but he wanna talk shit when the raiderz won againzt my CHARGERZ, smh
I feel ya on that. If your mexican and live in KC your automatically a raiders fan....its just an unwritten rule i guess :hurt: