GO FUCK YOURSELF SAN DIEGO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 2, 2010
Don't get me wrong, I like the Rams. Finally they got a good QB to back them and Steven Jackson up but I don't see it happening...Anything can happen but all of those shitty players on the Rams team won't get better overnight....

Raiders have alot of talent to work with though, but Chiefs are just too perfect right now..

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
guaranteed wins? lmao... no wins are guaranteed in the NFL

the Rams could beat the Chiefs for sure... the Rams play pretty damn good at home... and you can't count us out to beat them in KC... you think anyone expected us to beat SD at home today? no way

all we need is to be one game back going into week 17
vince young is a top 5 qb in the nfl

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Don't get me wrong, I like the Rams. Finally they got a good QB to back them and Steven Jackson up but I don't see it happening...Anything can happen but all of those shitty players on the Rams team won't get better overnight....

Raiders have alot of talent to work with though, but Chiefs are just too perfect right now..
The Rams are 4-2 at home, one of those losses coming from Atlanta, and the other coming week 1, and they've improved since then

those "shitty players on the Rams" have gotten better over night... they're 6-6 and first place in their division

the Chiefs are perfect right now??? lmfao! did you see them play today? they gave up a ton of yards on the ground and barely squeaked out a win against Denver at home

they're doing their thing... but to say they're playing "perfect" is really really dumb

Mar 24, 2006
i don't give a shit how many yards we gave up.

we held them to a measly 6 points.

their prolific passing game was non existent today. orton 9-28 for only 117 yards.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
i don't give a shit how many yards we gave up.

we held them to a measly 6 points.

their prolific passing game was non existent today. orton 9-28 for only 117 yards.
and props on that, but you only put up 10 points on them

I'm not taking anything from the win... I'm just saying this other guy over here is praising the Chiefs like they're the best team in the NFL right now... and acting like we have no chance of beating them... which is dumb

even you know that man

if you're completely counting us out of the division you've got another thing coming

Apr 2, 2010
and props on that, but you only put up 10 points on them

I'm not taking anything from the win... I'm just saying this other guy over here is praising the Chiefs like they're the best team in the NFL right now... and acting like we have no chance of beating them... which is dumb

even you know that man

if you're completely counting us out of the division you've got another thing coming
I'm not, I'm just saying its a longshot and highly unlikely..One things for sure, both teams are making less mistakes than they have in the begining..

If you look at the AFC South its all fucked up and anyone can take it, thats alot more hopeful at the moment for not counting any team out...I'd have more faith in Texans pulling out their division from the bottom than Raiders from the 2nd in theirs tbh...

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
I think San Diego will beat you guys. Considering they're coming off a loss, they're gonna do whatever they have to win... and they're at home... but I could be wrong

you guys could easily lose in St. Louis... that team is no joke at home

and don't be so confident you'll beat us either

the Titans isn't gonna be a for sure win either

don't be TOO confident breh, you guys got ran all over today, and barely beat the Donkeys at home

the division is up for grabs still
Im not too confident at all. The chargers had me scared.

I mean you guys was confident and you guys have had some bad loses.

Like you always say any division game is gonna be close.

and fuck the rams cant wait to see mccluster and charles on that turf

Jun 1, 2002
Whoa, big words there buddy!!! How many years have you waited to post that? Either way, I'll take a different approach and say congrats. The raiders beat our asses up and down the field today. The line play was dominate on both sides of the ball

You know it's all love Esco.. But I had to do it!

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Good Overall Team Win VS SD We Need To Come Out An Play In Jacksonville And Not Play Like We Did Past 2 Weeks But We Need Help From Other Teams To beat KC But TO Be Straight Up I Didnt Think We'd Even Be This Good This Year I Think It Was Stupid Not To Start Campbell Last Game

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
lmao at yall hatin on Riverz, thatz what happenz tho when ur QB iz the shit.

How YALL quarterbaccz doin this seazon??????

aye Raider fanz since yall the shit now how bout we bet on the rezt of the seazon?
I'll put up $200 that my CHARGERZ finish wit the better record. What we can do iz paypal a neutral person like EMMA and then when the seazonz over whoeva'z team haz the better record, EMMA can paypal them the loot

Whatz craccin? How many yall shit talkerz down for that? I'll bet another $200 that none of yall iz down and instead juzt gonna reply to my pozt wit more brainless shit talkin

Mar 24, 2006
lmao at yall hatin on Riverz, thatz what happenz tho when ur QB iz the shit.

What haz YALL quarterbaccz done lately?

aye Raider fanz since yall the shit now how bout we bet on the rezt of the seazon. I'll put up $200 that my CHARGERZ finish wit the better record. What we can do iz paypal a neutral person like EMMA and then when the seazonz over whoeva'z team haz the better record, EMMA can paypal them the loot

Whatz craccin? How many yall shit talkerz down for that? I'll bet another $200 that none of yall iz down and instead juzt gonna reply to my pozt wit more brainless shit talkin
Cassel

23 TD
4 INT