GO FUCK YOURSELF SAN DIEGO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2002
fuck a niner and a charger bitch!!!!!!!!! i just hope we can play like this against the jags. who would of thought the jags leading in their division.......

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Lol, I dont get the "Shitted on" talk. I know for a fact me, chree, and meta were all at that game, be real...And with how shitty both teams played, and with the 9er's winning by all of 8 points, nobody shitted on nobody else, the 9ers just got it together sooner, and that wasnt even until late in the 3rd if I remember right...Yall won, but the adjectives you use to describe it are funny...Lol...

...anyway, big win over the Chargers, 4-0 division record is important this season, nobody knows how the division is going to pan out and it might be the deciding factor. All the 9er fans should be more weary about how they word the importance of division strength/standings and making the playoffs, since the 9ers still have the possibility of making the playoffs with a sub .500 record.

ESCOBAR 92113

BARRIO LOGAN
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!! Get the broom out putos!!!! RAIDERS BITCHHH!!!!!

4-0 IN THE AFCWEST!!!
Whoa, big words there buddy!!! How many years have you waited to post that? Either way, I'll take a different approach and say congrats. The raiders beat our asses up and down the field today. The line play was dominate on both sides of the ball

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I said that's the only way we'd win

if we forced mistakes and didn't make mistakes

also had to win the special teams battle, and most of all dominate the line of scrimmage

we went back to our identity today... the Steelers and Fins game was not us

I was happy to see Bush get his carries too, I've been saying we need to get him more involved

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Thats a contradiction! If the raiderettes beat us, the whole gay ass nation would be doing the same exact shit!!!... please tell me im wrong LMAO
you're wrong

if the Niners had a better record right now, I'd be willing to admit they're a better team... regardless of who won on October 17th

example: we beat the Chiefs this season, but right now they're a better team as far as I'm concerned... I can't talk shit about them because they have 2 more wins than us... I'm not bringing up the fact that we won to act like we're better, because right now our record says we're not

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
I also just noticed something about the schedule argument. We may play Buffalo but you guys play Indy and Houston at home. Just a little something to remember.

jacksonville
denver
indy
chiefs

I see at least 2 loses there.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
only loss we should have is vs chargers and thats even questionable now...
I think San Diego will beat you guys. Considering they're coming off a loss, they're gonna do whatever they have to win... and they're at home... but I could be wrong

you guys could easily lose in St. Louis... that team is no joke at home

and don't be so confident you'll beat us either

the Titans isn't gonna be a for sure win either

don't be TOO confident breh, you guys got ran all over today, and barely beat the Donkeys at home

the division is up for grabs still

Apr 2, 2010
actually it means a lot when you're in a tight division race down the stretch
It does but actually the chiefs already have 2 guaranteed wins left in their schedule and sitting calm at the top of their division. Titans and Chargers will be hungry and give the chiefs a struggle though.. (Given that the Titans do something about their shitty QB's and play like they did in the second half today..) You better hope for a miracle that the chiefs somehow lose 2 games and the raiders win all of theirs because theres no way the rams will beat the chiefs, I doubt Raiders will beat them in the rematch too...

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
It does but actually the chiefs already have 2 guaranteed wins left in their schedule and sitting calm at the top of their division. Titans and Chargers will be hungry and give the chiefs a struggle though.. (Given that the Titans do something about their shitty QB's and play like they did in the second half today..) You better hope for a miracle that the chiefs somehow lose 2 games and the raiders win all of theirs because theres no way the rams will beat the chiefs, I doubt Raiders will beat them in the rematch too...
guaranteed wins? lmao... no wins are guaranteed in the NFL

the Rams could beat the Chiefs for sure... the Rams play pretty damn good at home... and you can't count us out to beat them in KC... you think anyone expected us to beat SD at home today? no way

all we need is to be one game back going into week 17