Gnarles Barkley

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
betthatstang said:
you can watch that crazy video on launch.yahoo.com personally i thought it was garbage.
I don't know if it's a cd that grows on you or what but I didn't really care for it when I listened to it. Maybe I will give it another go.

Feb 18, 2006
ill have to give this album a try, was never too much into ce lo....i guess im too stupid or deaf, + seeing the video turned me away from it, something about it i dont like

Jan 26, 2006
My smarts are at large like the guys bargin in to your garage to swipe your car and are in little time a far away away

Chart my pace but I have heart that can't escape

I start a slave to the way I was raised and start to change my own way to make my way in stars of ages pardon my ways it's just I'm crazy like gnarles say probably but I must impart with this statement.

Deus Vobiscum.

Jan 12, 2003
techn9nehq said:
What can you say? Not everyone can be as dope as Chamilionare, Paul Wall, Slim Thug, Mike Jones, (insert bandwagon southern artist who's nuts you're on this month).
i can give a thumbs too, neat.

but we're all intitled to our own opinion. Also, for the record, out of the ones u listed up there, they're all garbage to me except Cham. Have a good day sir!

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
siccknight said:
toally agree,when i tell people about this album i never know how to explain it,it aint rap,it aint hiphop,it deffinatly aint crunk or hyphy,its some shit out there on its own.
i describe it as hip-hop meets motown meets 80's pop...

you know, because what I say means a damn thing...