Gnarles Barkley

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 26, 2006
Have you guys heard of this guy? I don't know where he came from I just saw him on Conan O'Brien one night. My bro had told me about a song by him - Crazy.

Well, peep this clip I recorded from his song Transformer...

This is really really weird

http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=120246

Like I can dig the high voice and all but when he talks like he is a friggin kid again in that... it just really really scares me lol

Jul 7, 2002
It's Cee Lo Green and Danger Mouse....and that CD is one of the best CD's to come out in years. All you young ones need to peep it and respect a masterpiece.

Don't get me wrong, it's no ICP...it's some real music on a whole other kind of level.

Jul 11, 2005
Fuck I kno...I still gotta get that CD...but muhfuckas don't kno bout Sugar Lo! DUdes is sleepin mayn! One of the best spitters in the game...and he can sing.

Apr 5, 2003
BigRuiz said:
yeah i been playin that cd for a while now.. its really good. alot of my friends dont like it.. but they apparently dont know good music

yup..its a tight cd but a bunch of people don't wanna admit they feelin it cus it wouldn't make them look hard or whatever their reason is..I respect it for its emotion and creativity..old schoolers i think feelin it more...especially old schoolers who used to bump goodie mob shit n watched cee lo mold into his own...I think its a great cd that will grow on those if they aint feelin it now

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
techn9nehq said:
I'll admit.....I slept on it.

At first I didn't even know it was cee-loski. I hadn't even heard any songs til i saw the video on MTV...then the album went immediately into the ipod. Great album.

come on nick...

you didnt know that?

whats this world coming too..

Oct 10, 2003
Heat Myser said:
It's Cee Lo Green and Danger Mouse....and that CD is one of the best CD's to come out in years. All you young ones need to peep it and respect a masterpiece.

Don't get me wrong, it's no ICP...it's some real music on a whole other kind of level.
toally agree,when i tell people about this album i never know how to explain it,it aint rap,it aint hiphop,it deffinatly aint crunk or hyphy,its some shit out there on its own. dangermouse and cee-lo did deffinatly make one of the best albums of the past years,this shits some real music,cuz i tried anything but suicide,buts it has crossed my mind i prefer peace wouldnt have to have one worldly possesion,but essentialy i am an animal so what do i do with all the agression?

Just thought

i have seen him live 2 years ago in the melkweg in amserdam,there werent to many folks there,but he did bass head jazz for us when we requested shit,and dude shared his booze with us.he tight dude for sure

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
JLMACN said:
come on nick...

you didnt know that?

whats this world coming too..

Nah, I didnt even hear the song or a video. I just heard people saying "Gnarls Barkley this, Gnarls Barkley that". I didnt even know if it was rap or rock. Until I saw the video for crazy. Then I was hooked and dissapointed at myself for sleeping on it. As soon as I heard the song I knew it was Cee-lo....if that's what you mean.