Girl Problems...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2004
u kno homie...no offense to the other negative replyz...i just got thru sum shit similar to thiz...n im only 16...but wat i got was a brokenheart n backstabbed...but i also got sumthin i wouldnt have if i didnt go thru it..i started talkin more deeply to a homegirl..n now we got sumthin together..not really a bf/gf realationship just yet..but it will b coming..all things happen for a reason..the girl told me the same thing.n yea it does..just wait.ull get sumthin better..trust me..im young but i been thru it..it will turn out for the better...im fucked wen it comes to girls..im to nice...but theres a girl that now i can b myself and trust her...most the fools callin her a bitch and hoe...im not sayin there aint no bitches or hoes..but the ones that use it as a word against females just dont understand females completely

Mar 11, 2004
gimpypimp said:
Forget all the you shoulda done this, you should done that. It didn't happen, and it won't happen. You're not that type of person.

All you can do is be yourself. If a chick don't like it...oh well.

Yeah, it'll hurt for a while, but you'll get over it. Everyone does.

As you get older, you'll change...and you'll know better next time.

Just keep yourself busy for a bit.

i think it was THE GAME that said it...but..."B URSELF...N THOSE WHO MIND...DONT MATTER...N THOSE WHO MATTER...DONT MIND"

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
u gotta play da role homie ive learned cant be a total nice guy cuz bitches will take it as a subconsious weakness makin em less on yer nuts basically lol i fuck with females heads big tyme lol

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
its a wierd thing, girls that im just not interested in, ill tell them ill hurt em (cause i dont give a fuck and just trying to hit that ass) end up just clinging on tighter... cant breathe... walls are closing in.... oh fuck! back up off me girl, let a player play (or somethin like that)

Apr 25, 2002
I see people giving advice about tell her how you feel still.

Do not tell her how you feel. It is very very bad to tell a girl how you feel unless you are in a relationship with her.