Ghostride the Whip official commercial - on DVD now!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
picked this up today and I am watching it now.

Overall, its one of the best Bay Area DVDs out there. Its not hella fuckin retarded like Oakland Gone Wild or Town Bidness. Its a lot better than I thought it would be.

Having said that, Sway gets on my fuckin nerves, he sounds so goddamn uptight on here. The misspellings are kinda drivin me crazy, too, but I can over look that!

I wish there wasn't so much recycled footage, but its only recycled to the Bay, and if you take this to small film festivals and shit, you may blow up.

I would recommend everyone buy this!!!

Jun 3, 2006

Overall, its one of the best Bay Area DVDs out there. Its not hella fuckin retarded like Oakland Gone Wild or Town Bidness. Its a lot better than I thought it would be.

Having said that, Sway gets on my fuckin nerves, he sounds so goddamn uptight on here. The misspellings are kinda drivin me crazy, too, but I can over look that!

I wish there wasn't so much recycled footage, but its only recycled to the Bay, and if you take this to small film festivals and shit, you may blow up.

so that would be a thumbs up?...its worth buyin?

Nov 2, 2004
This was a very good dvd...and JDiggs tells all that happened the day they got arrested in Fresno for them bank robberies. Well worth the 10 dollas!

Dec 9, 2006

thanks for the review homie.. sorry about the mis-spellings. I take full blame for that.

DJ Vlad
www.VladTV.com

Jun 3, 2002

Damn, so that "Town Bidness" dvd is wack?........I just seen it used for $5.99 and there were 6 of them. I was thinkin' about goin' back and coppin' one.

I'ma go to Best Buy and cop this Ghostride the whip

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Its cool, for what its worth, there are some good unseen Mac Dre parts on there but their was the usual amount of ignorance, too...lol!!!

Its worth pickin up for 6 bucks.

J:M

Sicc OG
Feb 4, 2004
This video is hot, production value, very high. Saw this a few weeks ago on Netflix "Watch it Now" feature. So I didn't have to cop it, just streamed it to my computer.