Ghetto World DVD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2007
For those of you who have seen this DVD, I have a question. I read that it has footage of Jayo Felony's "True'd Up" video. What footage does it show?Behind the scenes stuff or select scenes of the video?

May 2, 2006
M.V.W. said:
For those of you who have seen this DVD, I have a question. I read that it has footage of Jayo Felony's "True'd Up" video. What footage does it show?Behind the scenes stuff or select scenes of the video?
More behind the secnes of the video. Its coo thoe. Wish that he would come out with that "CRIP HOP" DVD already. We would probably see more of his videos then.

Jan 28, 2007
biGWiLLsdc said:
More behind the secnes of the video. Its coo thoe. Wish that he would come out with that "CRIP HOP" DVD already. We would probably see more of his videos then.
Me too. When I saw the trailer for it a few years ago, I was ready to see it.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
HEAVYMETALGANGSTER said:
Anyone know where to get a copy?
I quickly bought my copy a while ago when Lil C.S. said he only had about 20 left. I was surprised by how long the DVD was. I wasn't expecting it to be 2 hours. Most of those DVDs are maybe 1 hour long. He put in a lot of work and a lot of footage in it. Plus I believe there were some extras.

Nov 27, 2002
ESCOBAR 92113 said:
well since its outta print i guess i could probably lace you with it, i just dont want no one to have an issue with me doing that.
That be koo
@ CS,
Even if I get a burned copy ill still shoot u some money for it,I aint the kinda vato to jack people for their hard work,so leme know if you have paypal.
What Im saying is if someone gives me a burned copy or sends me a link to download it off the net ill still give u something for it.
Respecto