Ghetto World DVD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2004
WHAT IT DOO LIL CS, YEA I THINK YOU NEED TO RERELEASE THIS PROJECT I GOT ALOT OF ATTENTION FROM MY PART IN IT.....PLUSE THIS WAS LIKE THE FIRST DVD TO COME OUT OF THE TOWN..........I NEED YOU ON MY NEW ALBUM TOO.....YEA IM FRESH OUT

Nov 27, 2002
no one got it for download?
Like I said i aint tryin to hustle cs ill lace him with money if he wants,just cant do much when its outta print.
But then again Cs could re-drop it later an make it a special edition directors cut with more stuff on it.

Oct 21, 2003
WHAT IT DOO LIL CS, YEA I THINK YOU NEED TO RERELEASE THIS PROJECT I GOT ALOT OF ATTENTION FROM MY PART IN IT.....PLUSE THIS WAS LIKE THE FIRST DVD TO COME OUT OF THE TOWN..........I NEED YOU ON MY NEW ALBUM TOO.....YEA IM FRESH OUT
good to see you out Bay Loc, now its time for the CRIP CARD CD:)

Oct 21, 2003
no one got it for download?
Like I said i aint tryin to hustle cs ill lace him with money if he wants,just cant do much when its outta print.
But then again Cs could re-drop it later an make it a special edition directors cut with more stuff on it.
you betta holla at Lil CS on myspace