Get rich or Die try'n

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
What kinds of movies do you usually draw the line at? There really isn't a lot of sex, but there is cussin, guns, and drugs.

Dec 11, 2002
Da6Footah said:
What kinds of movies do you usually draw the line at? There really isn't a lot of sex, but there is cussin, guns, and drugs.

I dont mind foul language.. or the guns and killin'.. but with their daddy being a crackhead I dont really wanna sit with them and watch a bunch of that- even tho' they know whats up ... and I dont want to sit with my sons and watch 50 fuckin' either... lol..

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
KALYN said:
I dont mind foul language.. or the guns and killin'.. but with their daddy being a crackhead I dont really wanna sit with them and watch a bunch of that- even tho' they know whats up ... and I dont want to sit with my sons and watch 50 fuckin' either... lol..
Yeah, there is a gratuitous titty shot, and 50 gets REAL up close and personal with the nani, whew, anyways..LOL.....

Its more about sellin drugs than doin drugs. Its more of a black gangsta mafia, who screws who typa movie. On a 1 to 10 on the violence scale, its about a 6.

Dec 11, 2002
.. up close and personal with the nani huh..? .. lol..

I'll probably take them... its not so much the sex or exposed coo coo shots.. its that I dont WANNA be in the same room with them when theyre watchin' it.. lol.. I mean c'mon.. lets be realistic.. he's 14...

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
No exposed coo coo...LOL....pretty damn close though! I feel ya about not wantin to be in the same room....I was kinda uncomfortable watchin "Wild Things" at my dads house last night!

Aug 5, 2003
www.myspace.com
KALYN said:
.. up close and personal with the nani huh..? .. lol..

I'll probably take them... its not so much the sex or exposed coo coo shots.. its that I dont WANNA be in the same room with them when theyre watchin' it.. lol.. I mean c'mon.. lets be realistic.. he's 14...
^^^^ LMAO !!! I REMEMBER THEM GOOD 'OL DAYS WHEN I WAS 14 .... LOL ....

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
im still waitin on the games version of 8 mile...lol...everything these dudes do has already been done, no originality coming out of that same group of westcoast rappers theyve been shoving down our throats the past couple of years.

Dec 11, 2002
Mr. ViNN707 said:
I havent seen it but Sana G on KMEL's been talking about it. She's been saying some shit like you can see 50's dick in the shower seen. I hope thats not true I'm not paying $10 bucks to see some doods wiener fuck that.

Kalyn's definiatly going to go now huh... lol

... LOL @ weiner...

And hell yeah I'm goin' now.. but NOT with my kids..!

... yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!