GET OF TUPAC, JA RULE, JAY-Z, SUGE KNIGHT, DICKS. YALL SOME SORRY ASS RAPPERS N FAGS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2002
www.fuckyou.com
GET OFF TUPAC DICK. THE MAN IS DEAD. YES HE HAD TALENT BUT YOU DIDNT NKOW HIM PERSONALLY NOW DID YOU??HE WASNT NO FUCKIN THUG, THATS JUST A FUCKIN IMAGE. HE WAS A SQUARE ASS NERD WHO YALL LOOK AT AS GOD. HE HAD SUBURBBAN KIDS THINKIN HE WAS SOME TOUGH GANGSTA AND HE HAD THUGS THINKIN HE WAS A THUG. EVEN IF HE WAS THAT REAL, WHO GIVES A FUCK? THAT GANGSTA LIFESTYLE MAKES YA PUSSY WET OR WHAT? AND SO WHAT POEPLE BITING HIS MUSIC? . DIDNT HE BIT JUNIOR MAFIA SONG GET MONEY? WASNT ALL HIS SHIT WAS BASED ON OTHERS BEATS TOO? DIDNT HE USE THE BEAT FOR HIT EM UP??? WASNT HIS WHOLE ALBUM WAS LIKE THAT. THATS HOW THE GAME IS, IF SOMEBODY TAKIN HIS SHIT, THATS WHATS BEEIN GOIN ON IN HIPHOP FOR YEARS, IT AINT NOTHING NEW. SO STOP WHINNING

GET OFF JAYZ DICK, WHO CARES? SOME OF YOU SAY HE POP N SOFT. HE GOT MORE STREET CREDIBILITY COMPARE TO MOST OF YOU. YOU EVA UNDASTAND WHAT HE'S TALKIN BOUT? YES HE HAS POP SONGS, BUT HIS LABEL IS FAR FROM FUCKIN POP. BEANIE SEGAL AINT FUCKIN POP. THAT NIGGA STRAIGHT STREETS. HE WOULD CHECK MOST OF YOU WANA BE BITCH ASS WIGGAS. FREEWAY IS A WACK RAPPER BUT HE IS FAR FROM POP. YALL DONT KNOW THEIR BACKGROUNDS SO STOP ACTING LIKE YALL KNOW THEM

GET OFF JA RULE DICK. SO WHAT IF HE IS MAKING SONGS ON BITCHES. HE STILL GETTIN HIS MONEY. HATE THAT. AS FAR YALL CRYIGN BOUT HIM BITIN TUPAC, HE IS ONLY GIVIN TUPAC PROPS CAUSE THAST HIS FAVORITE RAPPER. I AM PRETTY SURE PAC WOUDLD OF RODE WITH A MOTHA FUCKA WHO WOULD RIDE FOR HIM. SO SHUT IT UP.

YEA GANGSTA SHIT SOUNDS NICE BUT DONT FORGET MOST OF THESE NIGGAS TRYIN TO PUT MONEY IN THEIR POCKETS. THEY FAR FROM GANGSTAS. THE REAL NIGGAS DONT RAP. AND IF THEY DID, THEY DONT HAVE TO PROVE SHIT TO NOBODY. THIS IS A FUCKIN BUSINESS. EVERYBODY WANTS TO MAKE MONEY. FUCK YOU TALKIN BOUT GOIN MAINSTREAM. HELL YEA WE WOULD MAKE MAINSTREAM SONGS IF SOMEBODY PAID MY ASS MILLIONS DONT GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT.

I SEE THE SAME FUCKIN THREADS OVER N OVER N OVER N OVER. LET IT GO. 2PAC IS DEAD. LET THE MAN REST IN PIECE. IF SOMEBODY WANA RIDE FOR HIM, IT WOULD BE SOMEBODY CLOSE TO HIM. NOT YOU SUCKAS. EVEN OUTLAWS SQUASHED THE BEEF WITH MOBB DEEP. THEY BOWED DOWN. EVEN FATAL SAID HE WOULD DO SONGS WITH JAYZ. SO THERE IS NO MORE FUCKIN ANAMOSITY. YALL SOME FUCKIN SOFT RAPPERS UP ON HERE WHO COMPLIMENT EACH OTHERS WACK ASS MUSIC LIKE BITCHES. WHO GIVES A SHIT BOUT YALL, I SURE DONT. NEVER HEARD OF YALL BUT ONLINE. GO OUT THER AND HUSTLE BITCH.

I REALLY THINK SOME OF YOU ARE GAY CAUSE YALL COME HERE SHARING YOUR FEELINGS OR GOSSIPIN BOUT JA RULE OR JAYZ. HONESTLY I GIVE A SHIT BOUT JA RULE N JAYZ BUT THE NAMES ARE ALAWYS IN YALL MOUTH. WHO IS SOFT? YOU OR THEM? AND DONT COME BACK AT ME WITH SOME GAY ASS COMMENTS NEITHER, GIVE ME A GOOD REASON TO EVEN READ YOUR POST.

May 18, 2002
Calm down, ho... let go of your ignorance.

Tupac was a thug, but he wasn't a gangsta... there's a difference. He did look his assailents dead in the eye when he refused to take his jewelry off at gunpoint(right before they shot him). He did shoot two off duty cops when they were harassing a black motorist. He did beat down Baby Lane. Just because he was up on MTV doesn't mean he wasn't kickin it down at Ciro's in Compton.

And I'm not "ridin'" for him or whatever you were screaming about. I'm just talking about the man. Just because he's dead doesn't mean we can't discuss the man anymore.

May 18, 2002
And LOL @ you trying to act all hard, and then defending that wannabe Ja Rule.

I'm glad the board has punks like you... what would this place be without a little comedy...?

May 8, 2002
lol @ people sayin "stop talkin bout Pac, let him rest in peace"

you dont think that muthafucka would want people talkin bout him?

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
NOW I DON'T THINK 2PAC WAS THAT TIGHT BUT HE WAS A REAL THUG, FORREAL, THAT NIGGA STEP TO 60'S ALL BY HIS LONELY TO HANDLE SOME REAL DEAL PERSONAL SHIT THAT ALONE SAYS A LOT, AND TO ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO SAY THERE'S A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A THUG AND GANGSTA YOUR WRONG THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE
"AIN'T NUTT'N' BUT A GANGSTA PARTY"
2PAC & SNOOP

AND 2PAC WAS A GANGSTA HE USED TO BE A BLOOD FROM "HOLLY HOOD PIRU"

May 18, 2002
Well, I know Tupac referred to himself as a G, but the way I see it, a thug is a type of person... a lifestyle... and a gangsta is an occupation. Tupac was a thug, but rapping/acting was his occupation.

Apr 25, 2002
1. People love 2pac because he was the best artist to ever make music. Even the artists you mention set their standards to Pac's and even try to be him. Pac had two sides, of course he wasn't the realest alive, but he made the best music. And it's hard to stop talking about him when there's about 6 songs on the radio sampling his concepts/beats.

2. The reason Jay Z gets hated on is because people here just dont like his music. He can flip his rhymes harder than Pac but raps about jewels. Im not a gangsta, but I dont have jewels. People say he raps about other things, and they site lines all the time, but those lines dont say much about either. I can identify better with underground rappers than this fool.

3. The reason folks dont like Ja is because he isnt putting out top notch music. I speak for all of BART when I say we dont give a fuck about who is "getting their money on." I like a few Ja songs, but the bottom line is this guy built his empire in Pac's shadow. Ja tries to be Pac, but it just aint workin.

2pac is dead, but I still bump All Eyez on Me and Makaveli...you know why? Cause no one has made a better album.

The staple of this board is good music, not "getting your money on." I could give a fuck if a wack artist like Jay Z is making millions and underground groups like Living Legends are making nickels and dimes off their rhymes as long as they are recognized as good musicians. I see your new here, maybe you don't know about X Raided, Brotha Lynch, C-Bo, Mac Mall, San Quinn, Nickatina, The Coup. These are the artists that make the best music to me. Im not biased. I like Red and Meth and Nas, cause they bring new and original heat to the table from album to album.

The bottom line is, your argument dont make no sense. Not to offend you, but I could give a fuck about Jay Z or Ja Rule, and the only time I bring them up is when someone else posts about them, so if that means Im on their dick, so be it. I really dont see how I could be on his dick anyways if I dont like their music. Your philosophy is dont criticize them because they are "gettin their money on," but getting their money on is ruining rap...not to mention the fact that you probably don't feel European rave music and critisize that despite the fact they are gettin their money on.

May 3, 2002
Some of you guys are just too fuckin' hostile, worrying about what other people type/think. Just worry about your own, it's not the end of the world if somebody says your shit sucks or Tupac sucked. Get over it, dawwwwwwg (woof! woof!), it's not like the sun is going to stop burning and lighting the Earth. We all have different views but that doesn't mean we can't get along.
And if somebody bites somebody else's shit... it's on them, not us. I've said this before... I wouldn't feel comfortable taking somebody else's shit and re-making the whole thing, but I'm sure there's others who would do it in less than a second and still feel they're original.
Some of you forget that we are all human sometimes. Don't let the World corrupt you.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Re: GET OF TUPAC, JA RULE, JAY-Z, SUGE KNIGHT, DICKS. YALL SOME SORRY ASS RAPPERS N FAGS

hater said:
GET OFF TUPAC DICK. THE MAN IS DEAD. YES HE HAD TALENT BUT YOU DIDNT NKOW HIM PERSONALLY NOW DID YOU??HE WASNT NO FUCKIN THUG, THATS JUST A FUCKIN IMAGE. HE WAS A SQUARE ASS NERD WHO YALL LOOK AT AS GOD. HE HAD SUBURBBAN KIDS THINKIN HE WAS SOME TOUGH GANGSTA AND HE HAD THUGS THINKIN HE WAS A THUG. EVEN IF HE WAS THAT REAL, WHO GIVES A FUCK? THAT GANGSTA LIFESTYLE MAKES YA PUSSY WET OR WHAT? AND SO WHAT POEPLE BITING HIS MUSIC? . DIDNT HE BIT JUNIOR MAFIA SONG GET MONEY? WASNT ALL HIS SHIT WAS BASED ON OTHERS BEATS TOO? DIDNT HE USE THE BEAT FOR HIT EM UP??? WASNT HIS WHOLE ALBUM WAS LIKE THAT. THATS HOW THE GAME IS, IF SOMEBODY TAKIN HIS SHIT, THATS WHATS BEEIN GOIN ON IN HIPHOP FOR YEARS, IT AINT NOTHING NEW. SO STOP WHINNING
Wasn't Pac killed for being a thug????

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Unregistered said:
Some of you forget that we are all human sometimes. Don't let the World corrupt you.
True. But some humans are morons.

hater said:
GET OFF JAYZ DICK, WHO CARES? SOME OF YOU SAY HE POP N SOFT. HE GOT MORE STREET CREDIBILITY COMPARE TO MOST OF YOU. YOU EVA UNDASTAND WHAT HE'S TALKIN BOUT? YES HE HAS POP SONGS, BUT HIS LABEL IS FAR FROM FUCKIN POP. BEANIE SEGAL AINT FUCKIN POP. THAT NIGGA STRAIGHT STREETS. HE WOULD CHECK MOST OF YOU WANA BE BITCH ASS WIGGAS. FREEWAY IS A WACK RAPPER BUT HE IS FAR FROM POP. YALL DONT KNOW THEIR BACKGROUNDS SO STOP ACTING LIKE YALL KNOW THEM
Kinda sounds like you're acting like you know them and their backgrounds. Interesting contradiction.

Originally posted by hater
YEA GANGSTA SHIT SOUNDS NICE BUT DONT FORGET MOST OF THESE NIGGAS TRYIN TO PUT MONEY IN THEIR POCKETS. THEY FAR FROM GANGSTAS. THE REAL NIGGAS DONT RAP. AND IF THEY DID, THEY DONT HAVE TO PROVE SHIT TO NOBODY. THIS IS A FUCKIN BUSINESS. EVERYBODY WANTS TO MAKE MONEY. FUCK YOU TALKIN BOUT GOIN MAINSTREAM. HELL YEA WE WOULD MAKE MAINSTREAM SONGS IF SOMEBODY PAID MY ASS MILLIONS DONT GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT.
Now reading your two quotes together makes another interesting contradiction.

I don't give a damn about anybody's background or whether they're "real" or not. I just like music that sounds good to me. I'm just pointing out what you posted. You should re-read before you post.