german speaking italian scraps LMFAO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
lol all the hawaiians i know in the bay are coo with nortenos. over on the islands we got bloods and crips but i aint seen any scraps out there. maybe they fly in for the weekend and bang around all the white old people on the beach lol
ACTUALLY THERE R A WHOOOOOLE LOT OF SAMOANS/ISLANDERS IN THE BAY THAT DONT GET ALONG WITH NORTENOS.

I GET ALONG WITH MOST ISLANDERS THAT I'VE MET THO. EVERYTIME I MEET ONE, THEY ASK IF IM FROM THE ISLANDS, IM LIKE NAW IM JUST A LIGHT SKINNDED NEGRO BRAH.

LOL ISLANDERS STAY GETTIN THEY DRANK ON THO, ESPCIALLY FIJIANS

Mar 22, 2007
yeah i know.

it takes only a couple minutes to type, find and post something one is looking for. but seriously who the fuck has the time to do that?!!!!

dookie, your piece of shit

shut the fuck up
no nikka i mean who goes into a search engine, types scraps from italy?!!! oh u must do it too then if my comment poked ur butt too hard!!!

Apr 23, 2010
ACTUALLY THERE R A WHOOOOOLE LOT OF SAMOANS/ISLANDERS IN THE BAY THAT DONT GET ALONG WITH NORTENOS.

I GET ALONG WITH MOST ISLANDERS THAT I'VE MET THO. EVERYTIME I MEET ONE, THEY ASK IF IM FROM THE ISLANDS, IM LIKE NAW IM JUST A LIGHT SKINNDED NEGRO BRAH.

LOL ISLANDERS STAY GETTIN THEY DRANK ON THO, ESPCIALLY FIJIANS
lol yea we like to drink and fight. in hawaii you will see 2 bigggg ass samoan guys fighting each other in the street than right after they go have a beer together lol

i get along with nortenos cuz when i first came to the main land they showed me love along with black crips showed me love and black bloods. surenos were the only ones that ever came at me fucked up. i been down to LA and sd and there some coo people down there but they dont bang they just get they money and thats what im bout.

Apr 20, 2008
no nikka i mean who goes into a search engine, types scraps from italy?!!! oh u must do it too then if my comment poked ur butt too hard!!!
nobody had to search and type anything.

this video is blasted all over youtube and appears on the side under search suggestions. fuckin idiot lol.

we aint like you and sircaligirl. we dont be searchin thru norteno forums =)

Apr 29, 2010
Hm, a group of young misfits misguided by western culture not knowing what they are representing nor what they stand for. Ah the baffled in that video ever so wonderous. Ok, now let's line them up and allow someone to back hand some sense into them.