german speaking italian scraps LMFAO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2009
speaking of armenians

there was this one bitch in my english class back in 8th grade. she always wore some ugly ass long skirt. had some peach fuz on her upper lip, had more of a mustache then i did. the worst part....she had some hairy ass legs, looked like she aint shaved in weeks. not to mention she was ugly as shit

thnx for reading

Apr 20, 2008
LOL WHATS UP KEEK ...THINKIN EVERY HAWAIIAN DUDE COO WIT THE NORTH IS KEEK LMFAO!!!!TALK ABOUT A STEROTYPE AHAHAHHAA..BUT YEA HOMIE CHECK IT I LIVED ON THE BIG ISLAND FOR A YEAR AND THERES HELLA SCRAPS BANGIN IN PARADISE FUCKIN WEAK ESPICIALLY IN KONA
i went to hawaii for a week and on my last day we were all flamed up on the beach and we saw some scraps walking their babys in strollers.

i donno if they were on vacation too or locals. i seen hawaiian bloods though.
but these scraps werent hawaiians

Apr 23, 2010
lol all the hawaiians i know in the bay are coo with nortenos. over on the islands we got bloods and crips but i aint seen any scraps out there. maybe they fly in for the weekend and bang around all the white old people on the beach lol

few years ago capone e and some other bi power scraps tryed to do a show out in Waipahu but they couldnt sell any tickets lol abunch of homies were lookin for them that night but they didnt go to any bars or clubs i guess they just stay in there hotel and left the next day

i dont know if hawaiians in LA get along with them. i had one cuzzo down in LA and he rolled with samoan piru bloods and they use to jack scraps all the time lol he up in folsom now