german speaking italian scraps LMFAO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2005
them L.A. armenians are surenos soon as they behind bars claimin 13 and they obey n pay just like the rest..them german fools are just clowns..dont act like u dont know the difference idiot.

Apr 20, 2008
them L.A. armenians are surenos soon as they behind bars claimin 13 and they obey n pay just like the rest..them german fools are just clowns..dont act like u dont know the difference idiot.
i dont know the difference between a german guy bangin sur in germany and a german fool bangin sur in california lmfao.

hey its cool they be bangin 13 in their adidas track pants and puma muscle shirts and flip flops all day!

Nov 1, 2005
^^your job?why you down here in so-cal handling anything?i doubt that..lol @ ''my job''

next time u down here i suggest u look them armos up and see what the outcome looks like.if ur still around,lol

ok gotta go but remember u still posting on this board dedicated to a european/anglo norteno.shit,for all we know he might be related to mr. ferox,lol.

Apr 20, 2008
^^your job?why you down here in so-cal handling anything?i doubt that..lol @ ''my job''

next time u down here i suggest u look them armos up and see what the outcome looks like.if ur still around,lol

ok gotta go but remember u still posting on this board dedicated to a european/anglo norteno.shit,for all we know he might be related to mr. ferox,lol.
im in so cal all the time.

im actually moving down there soon because i cant afford the bay no more.

garden grove to be exact.

maybe i should look you up instead of the armenians?

Apr 4, 2010
^^at first site them armos might seem funny to you but reality is them fools have deep pockets and are heavily involved with organized crime,most them fools are russian armenians.

2 recent stories involving L.A. armenians..

btw,what exactly were you searching for when you found them armenians?lol
Heres a better question....What exactly are you searching for everytime you come up in here?

I don't think anybody cares about what happened in l.a or what a couple of armenians did.

Jun 5, 2004
WOWWWW. I ACTUALLY MET A DUDE THAT WAS TALKIN ABOUT THAT AP SHIT, DUDE WAS COOL THO, AND HE WAS WEARIN RED, DONT KNOW IF HE WAS A SURENO...

LOL @ THAT TUPAC PIC LIKE "FUCK TURKS"... LOL I KNOW A DUDE THATS BULGARIAN AND HE DONT LIKE TURKS EITHER, WTF THO

Apr 23, 2010
lol fuck scraps. when i first came to the bay i was somewhere out of the city i dont know where and like 5 lil scrap all under 5 foot tryed to bang on me lol

i aint got nothin but love for ene's cuz thats all they showed me but fuck scraps cuz they aint shit

Nov 1, 2005
im in so cal all the time.

im actually moving down there soon because i cant afford the bay no more.

garden grove to be exact.

maybe i should look you up instead of the armenians?
if your a solid rider like serio contola then hit me up and ill pay you a visit so we can see what you really like in person. chump
whenever u get down here send me a pm.