George Zimmerman--Not Guilty

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
What if he puts his hands on you to try to stop you from continuing to where you're going? Don't forget Zimmerman said "they always get away".
Im a big guy I would of been able to handle a little bitch like zimmerman, but I know fuckers got guns, when you say put hands what do you mean exactly, like a shove, punch, tap?

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Im a big guy I would of been able to handle a little bitch like zimmerman, but I know fuckers got guns, when you say put hands what do you mean exactly, like a shove, punch, tap?
maybe grab you and try to hold you until the cops come or something..

Props: Tony

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
i would most def fire on his ass. anyone i dont know puts their hands on me and aint a cop/somebody i know, its on.
Period!! And honestly I believe this is what happened... "You're then within your rights to stand your ground" especially since you weren't doing anything wrong and this mf approaches, confronts you, and then puts his hands on you (after stalking you). He wasn't even law enforcement.

But you know what they say "Two people can keep a secret as long as one is dead."

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2011
Honestly are we really still racist in this country?

I see white guys being just as much or more gangsters then black guys these days. White trash mother fuckers are just as gangster as any black or latino in the hood.

Its all about poverty, drugs and prison

Poverty turns people to drugs and that leads to jail then jail leads to prison then that kid comes out a man who is an X-Convict with no skills other then being a gangster which is the cycle of entire thug mentality sense the begining of this nation.

Only problem with black people is the image is harder to distinguish for the rest of the cultures. Majority of people have a harder time telling a real black thug from just a regular black kid. Thats just my honest opinion.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
i hope i don't offend anyone here with what i'm about to say, because that's my last intention here...

but this thread has grown a lot as expected...and i've been non-vocal for the most part, and i feel that i've got to state my non-biased opinion before it's too late...

so with that said...zimmerman is gay.

and tiddies: